How do you feel about guys wearing make up?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care to be honest. But there's a boy who lives near my house and he wears make up. He is considered gay by the society even if he's actually straight. So, I don't think it'd be a great idea as long as the society is judging. It is even considered feminine to wear make up. So, apart from gay, he'd also be misconstrued as submissive, preposterous, indiscreet, vacuous person.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm... if he wears makeup, probably he has a reason to do so (acne, scars...)

I don't mind at all; it's not like I'll get my wet wipes ready to clean up his face (!!!) , plus I'm pretty used to it. My companion had been wearing makeup due to some facial scars.

Now, if we're talking about eye-liner, eye pencil and lip balm... that's a different story. That's considered makeup as well, and some males use it for a more "dramatic approach". I kinda dig it if it's not too much ( * blush* ), especially the eye pencil.

What Guys Said 3

• No less deceiving than when women wear it.

• Gaaaaaaay.

• Man hell no

What Girls Said 4

• uhm im kinda mixed about it. look i do try to keep an open mind.
    if i notice he's got skill that impresses me a lot, but yeah I'm still adjusting and trying to take it on board.

like i've seen guys at our M. A. C departments who kill the make up game, and while I'm emotionally conflicted, u just can't help but admire a man that can contour better than u can.

• Strong-willed and basically doesn't give a fuck. 👍 Love it.

• I prefer if they don't.
    I would want him to put lotions instead.

• I'm cool with it. We can beat our faces in the mirror together.