Is quiet important in your home, Or do you perfer having music or some background noise most of the time?

Is it Important to have a Tv in the bed room? Living room? Kitchen? do you like to sleep With tv or radio on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gotta have some bakground noise. I usually have a fan on.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like quiet, although the sound of an air vent or rain outside can be soothing too

What Girls Said 7

• nah i like a bit of noise, whether it's music, people talking or just the traffic. i dont find the need for a tv in the bedroom. i never sleep with music on.

• Mostly, I prefer it quiet. But sometimes I like some classic music in the background or just any quiet music, and I don't mind the sound of the TV in the living room.

• I like to do something else with a little background noise, but if it's something really important I like it to be completely quiet.

• I have a tv in the bedroom which I rarely use. I usually watch in the living/dining area when I eat. I listen to music when I clean and when I take a bath, get ready. Other than that I enjoy peace and time to myself to think and have moments to myself with my thoughts and feelings.

• I like quietness, and sometimes music is great too but if I am alone in the house, then I prefer the T. V to be on with high volume.

• Classical piano or cello pieces are always preferable in the background, unless I'm sleeping.

• I need silence in order to sleep. I don't care otherwise.

What Guys Said 0