This guy asked me for nudes?

Called me sexy, beautiful and every compliment under the sun.
Two weeks later I hear he is getting engaged. Was he seeing the girl whilst talking to me? 😐

• Yes he was 😕
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, he was. He was just trying to use you for nudes. Never send those to people cause they're in control of that party and you don't know what'll happen. Even if the other party doesn't do anything someone else can steal the phone and post them online so bad idea to send that to someone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get in touch with his now fiancé and show her the messages. Save her life

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, he was trying to get nudes from you (and probably several other girls) before his engagemnt, because now he's tied down to one person. What an ass!

• I know, I'm shocked. I can't believe people can be like this😕

• I don't really know how to get over it

• As @throwit mentioned, expose him to his fiance.

• stay away from him. and do not send him nudes.

• Yeah... I'd screen shot that text and show it to his fiancee. No girl deserves a guy like that

• Yes, He's just using you to get nude photos, don't pay any attention to him. He's an asshole

• he he was - filler

• Probably, unless he just literally met her and got engaged. How did you know him? And did you send him nudes?

What Girls Said 4

• i meant yes, voted no for I don't know what reason.

honey, sad thing is that most 'compliments' u get from a guy like that mean NOTHING.

• He was trying his luck, most probably with other girls as well. I can't see it stopping either, just because he's engaged. If he asks 100 girls and only gets one pic, he's won. I hope you didn't send one! You will be surprised where they end up... or maybe you won't!

• Beautiful lies by smooth talking wolves like him

• Most of the guys we find in life are dicks... so be careful in future... never entertain a guy who only talks sexually... because of course he is only after having sexual interests with you... I hope you did not send any nude pics to him... Just ignore this incident... life is more important than this shit hone... block him everywhere... he might try to contact again... shitheads sometimes don't stop at anywhere