I don't know if I can do it. How did you lose weight?

Okay so I used to weigh 136 pounds I'm 63 inches tall. I weighed 136 pounds in February this year. Now it is nearly September and I weigh 166 pounds. Alright so 30 pounds in 6 mounths? Okay.

In February I started medication for Anxiety, depression, and ocd. I was BAD.

I'm mentally healthy but not so much physically. I'm just looking for some advice from people who might have been in the same situtation.

I've already talked to my doctor, the medicine isn't the cause of the weight gain.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some jogging , exercises like squats and crunches can easily reduce your weight but if you want fast result join a gym but start a light workout first at your home to increase stamina so that your performance will be increase and you can workout for a good time like 45 minutes ( minimum ) by the way if this is your latest pic then I should you doesn't look odd or something and your eyes are awesome and your luckily very beautiful 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• The best stuff that has worked for me to get started, (I just had a baby and gained 30lbs in my pregnancy) I increased my water intake, kept a bottle of water with me so that before anytime that I started to feel hungry I took a drink of water first. At times when you feel hungry you are really thirsty and drinking water really helped. I made sure to keep fruits that I really liked near by for sweet cravings like strawberries and blue berries and mixed them with vanilla yogurt. Veggies are great for a nice little filler. I looked for some nice recipes that used chicken, turkey and any other lean meats. Then I just added a little exercise a day between 3-5 days at least 30mins. Even just dancing to my favorite music, jumping jacks, sit ups, push ups etc. My last pregnancy I lost 35 lbs in 3 months because I got gallstones and couldn't eat more than 1.3 g of fat in a day. So lower fat bread, egg whites, salad, veggies, fruit, etc. and I swear I was eating all day. It takes about 21 days and any bad cravings for high sugars and chips and bad stuff goes away and you don't really crave it any more.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• If you want to lose weight stop eating a lot especially when you're bored, exercise, and cut back on the junk food It took me a year to go from 190 something to 150ish it's possible just need dedication and discipline

• Avoid the carbs (100g or less/day), eat more fiber (veggies/fruits), and stay in a caloric deficit (yes, counting calories is a pain but it's a must). Be more active and overall and you're set.

• There is nothing wrong sounding about your weight matey.

• few years of depression turned me into a 280lbs monster. im now at 250 (still a lot to go!). and really all i did was drink less soft drinks and eat fruit when im hungry instead of crisps or other snacks. WeightWatchers, basically, but slightly modified (because its not strict enough out of the box).

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!