Who is the most beautiful and who is the most sexy, Angelina Jolie or Negan Fox?

Angelina Jolie
who is the most beautiful and who is the most sexy, Angelina Jolie or Negan Fox?

Megan Fox

• Angeluna is the most beautiful and also the sexiest.
  • Angelina is the most beautiful, but Megan is the sexiest.
  • Megan is the most beautiful and also the sexiest.
  • Megan is the most beautiful, but Angelina is the sexiest.
  • i don't like either of them, so I'm probably into men, lemme see the answers tho

Most Helpful Guy

• Angelina got elegance about here

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I always thought Angelina Jolie was kind of weird looking. She looked good in Gone In 60 Seconds, and Tomb Raider, and then she got weird and it all went to hell, haha. Megan Fox is more textbook pretty. Something about her doesn't really do it for me either though. Like I couldn't tell you what's flawed about her, and I'm sure I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, but she doesn't come to mind when I think of hot celebrity chicks really.

• Totally agree with what u said about megan, not what u said about angie tho...(;一_一)

• After thinking on it, I'm underrating Angelina. Looked up a few pics, and she is very striking in a unique way. I think her mouth just looks hit-or-miss to me from different angles, and I feel like she got to skinny. And I'll always be weirded out by her and Billy Bob Thornton wearing a vial of each other's blood on a necklace when they were together, haha. To be honest, I barely know Megan Fox. I've only seen one movie she was in, but I don't remember it very well. I forget the name and plot, but the main character owned or managed some kind of boutique, and she worked there. The chick thought Megan Fox was stealing money because she was buying all this expensive stuff, but in the end it turned out she was an escort on the side, and the thief was actually that Asian girl with the glasses whose schtick is being weird and awkward, the one from Knocked Up. I actually didn't know it was Megan Fox until the credits, and my response in the movie was more like "oh ok, here's the token...

• ... dime-a-dozen hot chick in a Hollywood movie. Hot, but didn't really jump out at me any more than any other. When I see Angelina, I know it's Angelina. So don't be too mad😜

• Out of just those 2, I'd say Angelina Jolie. Plus I honestly don't like Megan Fox, and not just because I don't find her that attractive. :|

• I think angelina was very sexy and beautiful in some movies (especially Tomb Raider). But I think she's lost some of that sexiness and I just think she's a bit weird looking nowadays. Megan is definitely more sexy than beautiful but there's something about her that I just don't find her that attractive. Maybe she's just not my type.

• I'm straight and I don't really like either. lol
    I prefer Megan Fox though.

• Neither of them is "most beautiful" nor "sexiest", they may be just "above average" looking. Anyway, Angelina looks better of the two because Megan looks rather uninteresting (especially in this pic) because of overdone makeup.

• Megan is sexier and more beautiful in my opinion

• They both are pretty sexy but i'd choose Angelina over Megan

• they are both not cute but angelina is more sexy.

• Lol what are you twelve xD

• ... my age is actually visible for everyone to see...
      Plus c'mon man u know i was just kidding, why take it personal?

• Lol you don't look like the type to be doing those types of jokes guess I'm wrong jokers come in peculiar varieties

• Well you know what they say, never judgejudge a book by it's cover 😉

• Jolie is beautiful, miss fox has high sex appeal

• For some reason I never like Angelina Jolie.

• This is a whole new world to me, i thought everyone loved Angie :O

• I would have to say Angelina for both

• Id say they are two super airbrushed, photoshoped and tons of make up

• Eww Angelina is so gross. I wouldn't do her with someone else's penis. Megan isn't anything special either but at least i'd let her watch me jerk off.

• If you ask me which one i would date.. I pick angelina.

• Megan <3 <3 that ugly dude BAG ruined her

• I'll pass on both of them. And no, I'm not into dudes. :-/

• Megan Fox is just pretty, Angelina Jolie isn't even that. You can see better looking women walking through any shopping mall in America.

What Girls Said 3

• ok them pics r unfair lol. there r WAY better pics of megan. i find megan prettier but angelina sexier, although i voted C by accident.

• Oh i thought this was a really good one, but fair enough, if u want u can send me a link of a better pic. and i'll update the question

• nah it's ok haha, no dramas :)

• Angelina... Just is.
    I never liked Negan. Thought she was a plastic attention whore. xD

• I have no idea why but I've never found Angelina Jolie to be attractive. Megan Fox was sexy/beautiful before she had all that work done on her face. Now not so much.