What does your favourite Disney VILLAIN say about you (QUIZ)?

I chose Evil Queen (i didn't really like any of the choices lol).

Your body is your temple. You focus on self-improvement constantly. It’s not so much due to insecurity as it is actual respect for your health and longevity. You definitely have some old-school tendencies and prefer to stick to things that are tried and true.

in some ways this is true

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosapasquarella/what-does-your-favorite-disney-villain-say-about-you

Most Helpful Guy

• Yikes sorry I had too. :x

You love a good brood. You’re analytical and have a tendency to get lost in your thoughts. You tend to stick to smaller groups where you can control the types of personalities you have to deal with. You have a flair for the dramatic and truly come out of your shell around Halloween. You have the power to steal hearts and minds alike, and you want people to want you. That being said, be sure to remain level headed and use your power for good.s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-25326-1440483615-3.gif

• U dont need to apologize ^^

How are u btw?

• Oh really?
      Me neither, as I am Portuguese and we dont really play baseball here. Id like to though.

Hope u enjoy!

• Thanks ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• Maleficent has been one of my favorite villains since I was a kid. I thought she was pretty. I actually liked quite a bit of the villains lol.

http://i.imgur.com/83a1igl.jpg

You ooze confidence and strength. You don’t bother people with your troubles because you prefer to tackle things yourself. Your focus and ambition make you a force to be reckoned with. You’re passionate about the things that make you who you are. Don’t stop creating!

What Guys Said 8

• s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-3748-1440483750-13.gif

Hah! chose her, because I watched
    the movie based on her. ^.^

• Ah true. But this one is worse than the one played by Angelina Jolie. Thats why I didn't choose her.

Anyways, is it accurate at all?

• I'd say so.

But I don't like to boast
      unless people ask. ^.~

• I mean.. my career means a lot to me
      as it's a stepping stone towards my true goal.

I do indeed try not to bother people
      with what only matters to me anyway..
      .. actually, I could just be terrible at asking for help. ^.~

Trust, and confidence in myself
      is not something I believe, I'm lacking.

• What Does Your Favorite Disney Villain Say About You?

You love a good brood. You’re analytical and have a tendency to get lost in your thoughts. You tend to stick to smaller groups where you can control the types of personalities you have to deal with. You have a flair for the dramatic and truly come out of your shell around Halloween. You have the power to steal hearts and minds alike, and you want people to want you. That being said, be sure to remain level headed and use your power for good.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-25326-1440483615-3.gif

• s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-8775-1440484496-2.gif

You’ve got a silver tongue. You’re sharp and wit can sometimes can get you in trouble, but everything usually works out in your favor. People tend to come to you for advice often and your natural leadership skills make you the perfect go to for guidance. You’ve got a couple really close buddies and don’t actively seek out new relationships. After all, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

It's more my stubbornness that gets me in trouble lol

• Lol
      Same here

• Ha
      B careful! :)

• Haha, I'm good, it's only happened a few times, my fault for playing peacemaker... Good news, i don't anymore so I'm chaos free😀

• s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-25167-1440483536-3.gif

You’ve got a way with words and you know how to talk your way out of a tight space. You’re equally as good at using your voice to get what you want. You’re boisterous and outgoing — the instigator of many shenanigans. Some people may have trouble keeping up with you, but don’t slow your roll for anybody who can’t swim with the big fishes.

I love her...

• Oh :)
      Yes she does make her presence known.

Dramatic Lady/octopus? o__O

• The hienas are amazing...

• That they are 😼

You may be rough around the edges, but inside you harbor a resilliant soul. You’ve not had an easy life, but you do not let any of those obstacles slow you down. You get frustrated when people discount you. You’re full of potential that the world may not recognize. At least, not yet…

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-14205-1440484766-9.gif

• s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-14205-1440484766-9.gif

Couldn't be more true

• You’ve got a silver tongue. You’re sharp and wit can sometimes can get you in trouble, but everything usually works out in your favour. People tend to come to you for advice often and your natural leadership skills make you the perfect go to for guidance. You’ve got a couple really close buddies and don’t actively seek out new relationships. After all, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!

Ohhh yeah this is true :P

• Really? Lol
      U sound sarcastic

• Not really hehehe. Everything is true but few lines in middle are not my identity. I'm known for having personality described first two and last two lines :P

What Girls Said 8

• I chose Scar cause he's an animal 😛 lol

Could be true ;)

• Haha. So in someways accurate...

I didn't choose him because he killed his own brother and that scene from the Lion King is nothing other than heartbreaking.

• I don't remember The Lion King. I probably watched it when I was a little kid, but I don't remember anything.

• Oh ok. U can always rewatch it now :)

• i voted for Ursula lol

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-25167-1440483536-3.gif

• Scar!

"You love a good brood. You’re analytical and have a tendency to get lost in your thoughts. You tend to stick to smaller groups where you can control the types of personalities you have to deal with. You have a flair for the dramatic and truly come out of your shell around Halloween. You have the power to steal hearts and minds alike, and you want people to want you. That being said, be sure to remain level headed and use your power for good."

Ehhhh, it's kind of true for me. I don't prefer drama and don't find Halloween any different than any other time of year.

• You’ve got a way with words and you know how to talk your way out of a tight space. You’re equally as good at using your voice to get what you want. You’re boisterous and outgoing — the instigator of many shenanigans. Some people may have trouble keeping up with you, but don’t slow your roll for anybody who can’t swim with the big fishes.

"Don't underestimate the importance of body language. "

• You ooze confidence and strength. You don’t bother people with your troubles because you prefer to tackle things yourself. Your focus and ambition make you a force to be reckoned with. You’re passionate about the things that make you who you are. Don’t stop creating!

• I chose Cruella de vil
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-2388-1440484616-4.gif
    You adore the finer things in life. You’re willing to work your way to the top… by any means necessary. You’ve got a killer sense of style and you’re always up to date on the latest and greatest trends. You can get a little ruffled if somebody you don’t know tries to one-up you, but you’re working on the whole “people skills” thing. You fully intend to run the world one day, so keep your nose to the grindstone and your eyes on the prize.

Maleficent