Is Nigeria a popular country?

Do you often hear about it? If you do, what do you think about the country?

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Popular country'?

Popular how? I don't really see how an economically shit country where the majority of its people live below the poverty line and and the country relies massively international aid so it dosent starve to death whilst the government spends all their money on fancy fucking mansions for themselves?

No.. not very popular, Nigeria is probably pretty far down on the list of countries the world gives a shit about if im honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have heard about it.. don't know much..

What Guys Said 5

• I think about how my glorious empire once had tutelage over it and how those days are no longer with us.

• I know someone thought a map was racist once because Niger exists.
    I wish I was making that up.

• Hear about it quite often, about the Boko Haram attacks, mostly isn't that positive. And though I someone who has been to Africa quite a few times I wouldn't go to Nigeria.

• I only hear about it when people have committed crimes

• I heard about that once. It's an island in the Mediterranean, right?

What Girls Said 1

• My friend went there to visit family a couple times, he said thw weather was gr8 and that it was a ptetty place. Nice change of scenery from what he's use to