Is Donald Trump the great white hope?

It's safe to assume he'll be the next president of the United States. Clinton has too many scandals, Bernie Sanders is a socialist, and Trump is leading the Republican polls by a long shot. So do you believe that Trump is the great white hope that the white Americans were long awaiting for? Finally a white president with the slogan "make America great again" will finally "make America white again"? White people for the longest time were afraid that their population would be in the minority within the next 10 to 15 years so when Trump came along, the "white savior" they were waiting for finally arrived. Deporting the legal citizens born to illegal Hispanics would get rid of a huge Hispanic population out of America. After that, Trump can also focus on getting rid of the Middle Eastern and the Muslim population in America. So what do you think everyone? Is he finally the white savior White America was waiting for? Because it's pretty evident that the growing minority population was an annoyance to the white community.

Most Helpful Girl

• 7|4
    • Haha. White people seem to love him though.

• Oh wow. I'm surprised whenever I see white people opposing Trump.

• Don't worry there are plenty of people like me.

Most Helpful Guy

• No way is Trump is going to be our next President, if he magically does I'm moving to another country. Bernie Sanders isn't just a Socialist, he's a Democratic Socialist, and his political views aren't that much different from candidates from the 30s/40s, so he has a chance of winning. Franklin D. Roosevelt was a socialist and he managed to get elected 4 times. With Hillary and her email scandal, it doesn't look like she will make it president, either the feds will prevent her from finishing her campaign, or the scandal will put off voters from voting for her.

What Girls Said 6

• Only "racist" white people love that duck.

• You're from Russia and Russia has a reputation of possibly being the most racist country in the world. Anyways, back to the topic. White people are overwhelmingly supporting Trump in America, or else he wouldn't be so high in the polls so if he's doing that well without barely any support from minorities, does that mean that possibly majority or almost all white Americans are racist? Because according to your statement, that may very well be true.

• Clearly you have a poor mentality which lacks of nutrients of any sense of intelligence. Russia is not more or less racist than other nations.. the difference is that Americans are more careful about voicing their opinions that are racially biased than Russians. I'm not scared to say something that can sound racist to others, especially American to take every word to another level, because I don't see it that way.

And your statement is frankly rather pathetic.. it's like saying all Germans are nazi's because Hitler ruled there, that comes from poor minds such as yours. There are racist people everywhere, and just the same there are plenty who are not racist. AND back to my answer, which remains the same ONLY those who are RACIST follow that idiot.. and if you thought most American weren't racist, then there's a big eye opener that only proves my statement above... they only PRETEND not to be racist, and are more careful about voicing their opinion and rather be fakes.

• No. It's Hilary the lesbian.

• She has no chance. The scandals don't do her justice. The winner will be Republican and most likely it will be Trump, since he's far ahead in the Republican polls.

• Hilary is losing her popularity so sure. She has no chance

• She's lesbian? Cool.

• white is right

• Okay. But do you believe he's the great white hope?

• i'm from austria, i dont think we have it as bad as the us right now

• Austria won't ever have as close to as much minorities as America. America is one of the greatest countries in the world while Austria is just Austria. And true natives of America were Native Americans, not whites so whites in America shouldn't complain about "having it bad" since they originally belong in Europe.

• If he can change the border policy and get rid of these illegal immigrants I don't care what race he is I'll vote for him.

• i think he's a joke.

• No No NO NO No !

• What do you mean? Are you white? Because white people love Donald Trump.

• True but America is majority white now. And if all the whites team up to vote for Trump, he'll become the president. Now he's favored to win the presidency. You being a minority will obviously not like him but you can't deny that he might be the great white hope or the white savior that the white Americans were waiting for. The one who will finally clean up the rising minority population in America and make America white again.

• I still don't think so he might make America all white or whatever but he will bring America financially down the hill. He wants to spend millions on creating a wall. How is he going to do all that? By the way without many of the minority groups who's going to do all the work? You will probably say the white people, but every time I go out I tend to see white people (U. S citizens) begging for money rather than actually going out to find a job like many non U. S citizens actually do ! Yes if all white people gather to vote for him he will probably be president but that just shows that racism and descrimination has always continued with the white community. The only reason why America is all white is because Christopher Columbus and his crew took over it and made the native Americans move which was unfair because they were there first! And I just find it really funny how white people could go to Mexico or any other country but minority groups or even legal citizens of immigrants can't stay in the u. s.

What Guys Said 13

• I feel like whoever wrote this probably isn't white and has other... ulterior motives but I digress.

No.
    He's just a racist redneck who don't play ball with his neighbors cos he's "too cool for dat" while being bankrupted 3 times and lord and behold I'll be laughing my way to the gladiatorial ring fighting for food when America default on her fucking loans.

• I'm obviously not white. If I was white, I wouldn't be so blunt about him being the great white hope. I'm only asking this since he's winning the Republicans poll at 40% while Ben Carson is 2nd at 13%. Not to mention, Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton don't stand a chance. And we all know less than 1% or even less than 0.5% of the minority population will vote for Trump so I'm wondering if Trump is the great white hope or not. If he's the one that they will all gather around for and vote for to bringing America to what it used to be. Maybe not the far lefty whites which isn't much but the rest of the white American population. With a slogan "make America great again" being a code for "make America white again".

• So...
      What's your weapon of choice when Trump bankrupts America Greece style?
      I think I'll go with the Katana.

• The color of a candidate doesn't matter to me. I'm not concerned with white people becoming a minority in the slightest. I don't really pay attention to what race a person is unless maybe I'm dating them and I'm particularly attracted to certain exotic features.

• Who's your pick for the next president of the United States?

• Your state will definitely choose democrats because of Mexicans also. What's your opinion on Trump though?

• Most of what I've heard from people is supposedly he said he'll build a wall around the border and make Mexico pay for it lmao o_o I thought "sure." I heard he said something bad about Mexican people? I haven't looked into his real views so I don't know what I think. I figure he isn't a serious candidate but I'll end up voting for the candidate that I agree with more than the other.

• he only really speaks for the racist white people, which are fortunately a minority overall. He may win the republican primaries, because racists tend to be drawn to the republican party, but he'll be a huge turn-off to anyone who isn't racist, and in the main election he will still only have the support of the republicans who voted for him in the primaries. So even if he wins the republican primary vote by, say, 60%, this will only account for about 30% of the general population.

• But I don't see Bernie Sanders or Hilary Clinton having any chance to win the presidency. Sanders won't since he's a socialist in America while Clinton has scandals.

• Well, scandals are only really important if you believe them, and since the main source of these scandals are republican-leaning news casters and commentators, most democrats aren't going to believe them - or if they do, they won't really think of them as relevant. If anything, all the hammering of scandals by the right will only accomplish people people being numb to them by the time the actual election comes up.

As for sanders, the socialism thing is just a label. When people hear what he has to say for himself, they tend to find themselves agreeing with it. In so many words, he gives socialism a good name, rather than socialism giving him a bad one.

• Yeah I guess, if that's really what "White Amercia" wants. Another reason why the White population is slowly becoming the minority is because more White Woman are having less babies. Then you have the growing White Man/Asian Woman couple too. So yeah part of this is their fault if you ask me. I always thought it was stupid how certain white people fear them possibly becoming the minority will be the end of the world.

• His slogan is "make America great again" which is absurd. Like it's not great anymore. We all know he obviously means "make America white again".

• If a country has opportunities and thriving, it means it's a great country. Especially if people are willing to leave their homeland just to settle in such a country.

• Just because our country is better than most in those aspects doesn't make it a great country.

• I don't like him too much, if I was able to vote, I wouldn't vote for him, but I do like what he wants to do with illegal immigration. As a LEGAL immigrant myself, I'm pretty pissed off about how the illegals are taking advantage.

• Only the delusional actually believe he can get beyond the primary and win. He's in it for his little bit of fame so that his ego can be all pumped up by people talking about him.

• DEEZ NUTS 2016

• If only he was 20. Anyways, is Trump the white savior of white America?

• Nah. Only reason he's this high in the polls is because he's a boisterous personality and the press is giving him all the attention. Frankly I think they're doing that because they know he's unelectable. Get a weak candidate on the Republican ticket and Hillary has a better shot.

• I would be a better president than all three of them honestly

• Would I vote for trump? Hell no. Do I like him? yeah, he's super lulzy and makes people like you mad. Lol.

• People like me as in people of color and minorities mad? Interesting. Nice to know how you feel about us.

• @KHaskins I'm asking him why he won't vote for Trump. Don't know what that has anything to do with taking it or not taking it.

• I won't vote for trump because:
      1. Most of the stuff he says he'll do is bullshit
      2. He's too extreme
      3. He's considered himself a democrat in the past and has donated to many of them.
      4. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a democratic plant to make republicans lose the Latino votes that the republicans are trying to get.

• Troll fail.

• Trump supporter eh

• God no.

You're just not very good at sarcasm and so it came across as if you were trying to sound serious.

• Yawn, weak trolling.

• I'm guessing you're a Trump supporter.

• You would be incorrect.

• My nuts are more of a great white hope then he is... I'm black by the way.

• You didn't get my question. Do you think he's the one white Americans were waiting for? The one to finally clean up the rising minority population in America?

• But he is winning the Republican polls by a long shot. And the Democrats don't stand a chance. Plus no minority is going to vote for him so he's the favorite to win at the moment. So if he does end up winning, it's because he was the great white hope, the white savior that they were hoping for the longest time.

• Meh.

• I wish he would get a decent hair cut

• Meh. He's rich and has no problem getting women. That would be the least of my concern if I was him.