How many tattoos do you have?

Please include what it is of and where you got it. As of today I have 3 and nope I am not stopping there. But I got my first one a few years back I was flat out broke so that is why I waited long. My first one is a chinese symbol for determination on my neck. I have a new beginnings symbol tattoo on my wrist. My third one is on my forearm it says breathe and it has a few birds. None of them were extremely painful. I love the feeling of being tattooed it feels good same as piercings.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have none and I probably won't ever get one unless I have a crazy night in Vegas. I personally never understood why people need to get pictures put on their body to represent their personality. Rather let my mouth and character do that, but more power to you guys. Fill your dermis layer with ink!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I don't have any tattoos. Nothing against them... I just don't know what I would want!

Tattoos are so permanent! . Not a decision to be taken lightly. :-P

:-P

• None. I prefer a clean slate.

• I'm not sure if I can post it here but if you look on my GaG profile here you'll see some on my cover photo. Each of my tattoos mean something to me and all of them reflect an aspect of myself. I have 6 so far.

• I don't have any.

• In recent I don't have one but your tattos sounds intresting I would like to see them if you don't mind?

• I don't have any, but maybe I will get one some day.

• I don't have any.

• i don't have
    but i want to

• I don't have none but I'm considering getting a few when I'm older.

• I have 6. Plenty more to come

• Not planning on getting any

• None
    But I had henna tattoos

What Girls Said 16

• i have a cupcake on my upper arm and it says "the little things make life sweet". just one tattoo for now.
    this is it when i first got it done
    scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...54324095_n.jpg
    and now this is it after it's been touched up and fully healed, months later.
    scontent-lga1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...65668874_n.jpg

• At the moment I have one on my left collarbone. It's a quote, saying 'Lending me the wings I lack' and a small outline of a horse portrait beside it. I love it because it's so very me. I designed it myself and if I ever end up not being able to ride horses anymore, it will remind me of the passion I once had. I want another one on my rib. Possibly my dog's paw print. I know it's a bit cheesy but I love him to bits, he's like my child.

• I have two tattoo. The last one was done two years ago. Obviously I want other one but I have no serious meaningful idea so I just wait for now

• Where are they and what are they of?

• I have a triskell on my ankle which represent where I come from, my culture and my family. It's a huge symbol for me. Also, I have my mum's birthdate on my ribs in roman numbers, she died when I was young and I always wanted something to celebrate her life. What is better than the day she came into this world. Though, I now think a lot about doing the same for my dad on the other side. He's alive and well but he's such a great person and I don't want him to die to do a tattoo for him

• That sounds very meaningful. I want something similar my grandpa's birthday in roman numerials.

• I have 3 tattoos also, and I'm far from being done.

- I have a saying tattooed on my ribs (left side) reads " Sometimes when you fall you fly." But it's tattooed backwards so I can read it in the mirror.
    - I also have a sleeping cherub tattooed on my right foot.
    - And I got my last one in Oct last year it pretty much takes up the front of my left thigh, it's the face of a woman who's wearing gloves and she's taking off her cracked mask.

I agree I love the feeling of getting tattooed and pierced, but out of 11 piercings the only two that have lasted were my ear lobes that I got pierced when I was 6months old. :(

• I have my oldest daughter Miranda's name on my right calf. And I have "Always Loyal" over my heart. I plan on adding my youngest's name since I haven't gotten around to it, I'll probably do it in a week or two, I want her name with roses or Daisies on my forearm. And there's many more I plan on getting too, just waiting for the right time, I already met this great tattoo artist so I'm stoked.✨

• no tattoos..

• Zero, zip, nada

• I don't have any tattoos at all.

• I have one atm. Not sure about getting another one but I have some ideas.

• i don't have any

• I have two tattoos. One on my ankle and one on my inner left wrist.

• I have a phoenix on my right shoulder blade and I'm planning on getting another one soon

• Got none, I wish for one.

• 0 tattoos so far for me

• None and I don't ever want one. It sounds so painful!

• i have 8 spiders on my chest, rose skulls on my shoulder, tattered wings on my back, and pon and zi on my forearms. i plan on gettnig many many more :)