Would you rather suffer from constipation or diarrhea?

There’s no choice “none of da above”…. u r forced to choose 1 of those 2…

So wot would u prefer?

• constipation
    41% (14)18% (3)33% (17)Vote
  • diarrhea
    59% (20)82% (14)67% (34)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Why the actual fuck would anyone want constipation over diarrhea? They don't understand what they are doing.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Diarrhea because then I would be able to browse on my phone in relative peace.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Interesting question, However I'd rather have Diarrhea, as is most likely a harmless condition, telling your body to get rid of excess fluids and what not. Now if the Diarrhea was chronic and that I would need to be hospitalized, I probably prefer to be constipated.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I'm at my toilet definitely diarrhea but if I'm in public or something I choose constipation.

0|2
    0|0
  • B. But I would go to someone else's bathroom, because I have 2 roommates. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Y'all know that you can die from dehydration with acute severe diarrhea, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Constipation. I hate the feeling of both. Both make my stomach feel upset. At least with constipation your asshole doesn't get sore.

0|0
    0|0
    • errr u never suffered from constipation i guess... ;p

• Once or twice... It's a different kind of sore, though. I am taking like diarrhea so bad your asshole gets raw

• diarrhea... for sure.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Diarrhea bc it just comes right out. Plus it's nothing new. I've never been constipated, I bet that'd hurt really bad though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Diarrhea because there would be no strain. The more constipated you are and for a long amount of time can lead to a person needing surgery...

0|0
    0|0
  • Diarrhea would be faster to get rid of.

1|1
    0|0
  • Diarrhea all the way. I used to have irritable bowel syndrome so I know aaaaaaall the issues that come with constipation. Constipation equals hemorrhoids... CHRONIC!

0|0
    0|0
  • Diarrhea. I'd rather let it out than keep it in :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Constipation.

0|0
    0|1
  • I rather have diarrhea then constipation

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Constipation sucks! Diarrhea all the way because at least then it's coming out...

0|1
    0|0
  • I think diarrhea is easier to cope with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Constipation eventually it will end after finally squeezing it out diarrhea can go on for days and you have to constantly keep going to the bathroom plus it dehydrates you which hurts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Diarrhea for me Good Lawd hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • diarrhea, constipation hurts

0|0
    0|0
  • diarrhea it ends much faster

0|0
    0|0
  • Bro...

That's like asking do you wanna die burning or drowning. Both are equally terrible

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you rather be shot or stabbed?

0|0
    0|0
    • stabbed i have more chances to survive... ;)

• Diarhea at least i know the pipes gonna be clen after a good purge : )

0|0
    0|0