If you dropped everything to pursue your dreams, what would you be risking?

How much does your possessions mean to you?

Are they worth more than your dreams?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is important and so good to have dreams. It is life source ; having dreams.
    I can support people who want to pursue.
    I am happy when they are happy. If this makes them happy; I will be there for them.

I expect the same in return. When I am trying to reach my goals; I expect them with me.
    Of course having dreams does not mean ; doing whatever you want. It is finding a mid way.
    As long as I am working for my dreams; I want them with me :)
    It is the most important thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• One thing that i wish my woman and kids do, it's to live to achieve their dreams. Dream after dream. Thats what i would like them to do in first place, to respect themselfs.

If a family can compreend this, there's nothing really important to loose, excluding life ofcourse.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd lose my and my family's security - financial and emotional. Who knows if my passion will pan out? If it doesn't, my mood will affect them and there will be nothing they can do to assuage it because it is my dream alone that was shattered. If it does work out, I may be so taken with living the dream in the beginning that I could unintentionally neglect my family while in pursuit of my passion.

I can't risk either of those outcomes, at least not with the kids being as young as they are, especially without the guarantee of a steady, substantial income. The way it is now, I CAN guarantee that trip to the beach, the fabulous Christmas morning, and, one day, Disney Land.

Family comes first. Always. <3

• I guess if I want to pursue my dream RIGHT NOW. Then, yes this would mean I would lose the tuition fees I paid for my studies so far, and the efforts and the hours of not sleeping and eating properly. My family might not be happy, but I am sure they will come to understand, and it won't reach to the point where I would lose them.

So I guess it is not wise to pursue my dream right now. Every dream needs requirements that have to be met.

• Family Only, @Aizou, in the USA to go Back to my husband and his family in Egypt to Stay. xx

• Hmm... My family, I'd be leaving behind my family. They mean a lot to me, but my life is precious too. And I want to do so many things before I die.

• I already live with my mom I'm in my early 20s. If I dropped everything to pursue my dreams I would be dropping nothing because I'm unemployed 😢 and if I went to become a teacher I would be in college for 2 more years and I would not be able to work full time

What Guys Said 3

• I don't care about possessions but my family is very important to me

• Lol nothing... and I already am:)

• im currently fulfilling my dreams. I left a very good career in the army to take this path, but besides that I've not had to sacrifice anything.