What are you made of (QUIZ)?

You are made of steel!

Just like towering skyscrapers, within you is strenght and powerful energy. You are not petty and make good decisions that stand the test of time. Your smile is lovely and is worth sharing more often.

http://www.playbuzz.com/thelaststraw10/what-are-you-made-of

Most Helpful Guy

• You are made of Stars!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f99-bff0-7aca3361f89a.jpg

You are magnetic and enticing to the point that people can't help but want to be near you. You don't need your popularity though and you are guided by your own intuition.

What do you think about being made of stars? Tell us in the comments! If you enjoyed this quiz, then dare your friends on Facebook or Twitter to discover their result!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• What Are You Made Of?

You are made of Gold!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4280-ac15-e1811c934d20.jpg

You are warm, glowing, and valuable! Other people are attracted to you because you are charming and bold. You exude success and wise, mature energy that is beyond your years.

What do you think about being made of gold? Tell us in the comments! If you enjoyed this quiz, then dare your friends on Facebook or Twitter to discover their result!

• You are made of Marriage Material!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...41cd-85bf-9e17e921fa1a.jpg

You are sincere and deeply loyal in friendships and romantic relationships. You make the closest bonds with those who make you laugh and also get your jokes. You are also innovative, so you come up with creative solutions when conflict arises.

Marriage wtf ha

• hmm why? Not accurate?

It seems like a great description

• I think I'll stick to dating/relationship status lol, though I need to be careful, if I keep doing these quizzes it might warp my mind 😀

• Hehe. I hope it does! Lol 😜

• Got the same as you

"You are made of Steel!

Just like towering skyscrapers, within you is strength and powerful energy. You are not petty and make good decisions that stand the test of time. Your smile is lovely and it is worth sharing more often."

• You are made of Marriage Material!

• Nice description. Accurate?

• feel free to message me anytime if you like 😊

• Oh u too by the way. Same here

• You are made of Marriage Material!

hmmm wasn't expecting that

• Just like towering skyscrapers, within you is strength and powerful energy. You are not petty and make good decisions that stand the test of time. Your smile is lovely and it is worth sharing more often.

Strength is frequently changing variable...

• You are made of Rubber!

You are resilient in the face of life's challenges! You love life, see the deeper meaning, and keep your heart open. You can get excited, silly, and even mischievous when you are passionate about something.

• I AM A MAN OF STEAL 😛

What Girls Said 12

• You are made of Marriage Material!

This is actually VERY accurate.

• Amazing description :)

• I am so loyal to a friend it's unbelievable. I just wish I had more friends who were loyal to me. I also love to laugh and I don't think I have one friend who ISN'T funny. I am on the more artistic side so I always have my creative juices flowing. Sometimes Buzzfeed is so accurate... it's weird... haha :)

• You are made of Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...49c6-8ee4-ab534a6716f3.jpg

You are all the sweet and romantic stuff that people just can't resist adoring! With your friends, you are the one who helps others with their emotions and making everyone feel included.

• I am made out of Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice!

That's most definitely true :)

• You are made of Stars!

Seems right.

• You are made of Marriage Material!

Oh my.. Not sure about that one. lol

• You are made of Rubber!

What do you think about being made of rubber? Tell us in the comments! If you enjoyed this quiz, then dare your friends on Facebook or Twitter to discover their result!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f23-97b4-32130f8e18c5.jpg

• Im made of sugar, spice and everything nice :)

I like that!

• You are made of steel!

• You are made of stars!

• Made of steel as well. You would be a steely swan :D

• Me = "Gold"

• Hehe

Of course! :)

• So many women said things about sugar & spice, so I would have said Deep Brown sugar, Dark, sensual Molasses, with a little Jabenaro Pepper, and some 'Ghost peppers' with the HOT BITE!!
      A METAL, I would say Sodium, in it's pure form, as it reacts "SPONTANEOUSLY" in WATER!