If you could have lunch with any figure from history who would you want it to be?

Inspired by @BlueSJ question http://www.girlsaskguys.com/social-relationships/q1664062-what-historical-event-do-you-wish-you-could-have-witnessed

Any figure from all of history, who would you have lunch with?

I think I'd choose Teddy Roosevelt cause Teddy was a force of nature, sure to have an entertaining conversation!
If you could have lunch with any figure from history who would you want it to be?

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Girl

• Believe it or Not, @Toad-1, HIS Sister in-law, Elinor, married to Franklin.
    I have always loved this woman, I even did an Essay in my 12th year English class of this Most Amazing woman. And believe it or not, she highly resembles my deceased Grandma, on my dad's side.
    Good luck, Good Take. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you, @Toad-1 Glad to share some His and Her history. lol:)) xx

• Show All
    • Eleanor was swellinor, as was Abigail Adams.

• lol @BlueMax, hope that was a compliment to both of these ladies.:)) xx

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Leonardo da Vinci

Also, some founders of some religions so I can understand each religion from the most reliable source.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gandhi, Cyrus the Great, Nelson Mandela, Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Helen of Troy.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's my inspiration to be like Queen Anne Boleyn.
    I just don't want my end to be like hers :D

0|2
    0|0
  • Lucille Ball

0|1
    0|0
  • Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, Princess Diana (if she counts), Leonardo Da Vinci, Mozart, Beethoven.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marilyn Monroe , I love her!
    But Audrey Hepburn is someone I always wanted to meet☺

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know if he is considered "historical"

but Dr Mostafa Mahmoud

0|1
    0|0
  • abe lincoln!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I have a few in mind for this one as well! I just answered her question.

George Washington
    Abraham Lincoln
    Mother Teresa
    Pope John Paul II
    Thomas Aquinas
    Arthur Conan Doyle
    John F. Kennedy
    Father Michael J. McGivney

And Link Wray, the genius who wrote this tune, which, if I'm not mistaken, is the first known use of a distorted electric guitar in history...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucTg6rZJCu4

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow. Can't pick one. I guess I'd throw a bunch of names in a hat and randomly draw one.

Among the names in the hat would be...

Abigail Adams, Ben Franklin, Capt. James Cook, any pre-Columbian Athabaskan, any random victim of a Nazi death camp, Lincoln, Newton, Hypatia of Kos, Beethoven, Frederick Douglas, Harriet Tubman, Oda Nobunaga, Karl Doenitz (who seems to have not been a monster, so I would like to ask WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FIGHT FOR MONSTERS?), Dwight Eisenhower, Thomas Jefferson, Kepler, Galileo, Sitting Bull, Elizabeth I, Isoroku Yamamoto (again, not a monster, so I'd like to know why the hell he fought for monsters), Gandhi, Queen Victoria, any random Viking, King Kamehameha, and I could go on and on.

0|1
    0|0
  • J. R. R. Tolkien, perhaps Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, or Syd Barrett. There's probably more but I can't think of them of the top of my head.

0|1
    0|0
  • It could be Beethoven, Vivaldi, Bach, Satie, Debussy, Mozart... and probably Freddie Mercury too XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Siddhartha Gautama.

Definitely, have a good conversation
    over a hot cup of tea. ^.^

0|1
    0|0
  • If it may be a normal person then my grandfather who has died before my birth and otherwise Peter the Great, czar of Russia

0|1
    0|0
  • Dwight D Eisenhower and Ronald Reagan.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nikola Tesla

0|1
    0|0
  • Michael Jacksons pussaaayyyy

0|1
    0|0
  • Tom Hanks of course

0|1
    0|0
  • hitler space filler