Donald trump for president of the US? Yes or no?

My opinion : Fuck no !

Most Helpful Guy

• fuck no he is an ego maniac
    ill give 5 legit reasons though:
    1. president does not really do anything but they are really necessary for foreign affairs and he is not presentable
    2. he is way too egotistic
    3. He is racist and does not really know that the united states is made of immigrants both illegal and legal.
    4. He is not a legit person because he dodges laws by finding loopholes and the president should be a person who you follow the lead of and we don't need every US citizen filing for bankruptcy because that did the math and found they were going to make more money doing that.
    5. he does not make choices that help the 99% of US citizens and he is only interested in becoming richer and making his friends more wealthy and I am almost positive that he will use his political influence in office to help his friends and himself become that much more wealthy.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. he's a joke and he's basically handing the election to the democrats. I'm not a republican but i dont think America needs another Democrat in office right now. He does have a few interesting ideas, and listening to him is entertaining, but if he's elected I'm moving to Canada because fuck this. If Donald Trump becomes president of the United States; it just proves that we have become a media obsessed, brain washed nation that cares more about entertainment than real issues, and would rather have a familiar face we know from the "taaay vaaay" in office than someone who is actually qualified at running a nation. The only presidential quality i find admirable about Donald Trump is his passion and "I don't Give a Fuck Lets actually Take Action About Something" attitude. We basically had a giant passive coward for a president for the past eight years who manipulated and smoozed his way around because he was a keen speaker and somebodys gotta clean that mess. It has to be a doer.

But who knows... if Obama was basically Satanic JFK that never got assassinated, maybe Trump will be the Apocalyptic Richard Nixon that never gets impeached. Universe help us...

What Guys Said 16

• If I was an American I would vote NO because he is racist and I feel that with his attitude if he is president he will increase the problem of racism in America and make the people he does not like feel worthless and that will result in an increase in other problems such as crime and other things. It is like a snowballing affect.

• 2|1
  • Non American but if I was I would vote for everyone else before him - Bernie Sanders looks best bet to me

• NONBFN!
    NONBFN!
    NONBFN!

• A huge fucking No for sure

• Heck no man.

• If Trump were to actually win, the US would deserve every and any bad thing that without a doubt come its way.

• The less exposure you give for Trump, the better.

• Trump's just a joke by the Republicans. And a pretty good one, too. I like the latinos!

• What's difference does it make? Rand Paul isn't going to win, so I've lost interest.

• Since I am not American, Yes. Fuck yes! TRUMP 2016!!!

• No, There are even better republican and democrat candidates than him or Hillary

• YES!!! he's great.

• all bullshit aside i agree with the stuff he talks about and i am a Mexican i could't give a shit about his personal believes the point is can he get the job done and at this point he is the best choice

• The only person worse than Trump for president, is Hitler

• My balls for president.

What Girls Said 10

• Hell nah. Racist motherfucker.

• Oh god please no

• Im a HUGE fan as DT as a businessman & developer + as an anarchist who isn't scared of speaking his mind or being unpopular.

As a political world leader... ihdk + am an Australian so really dc.

• I don't know, is he dempocrat or republican? if he's republican there is no way in hell I will vote for hiM!

• Why dont you like trump?

• No! If he wins I'm packing my bags and I'm heading away to Narnia! I rather be cold than for our country to be run by him!

• Fuck no and as an American I will move to Canada if he wins elections

• As an Australian, i have tony abbot as a prime minister and I know that Donald Trump is another loose screw, so I say no because the world does not need two idiots running their countries.

• No no no no! If he wins I will leave the country!

• Please... no.