Should I trust my guy bestfriend that I took a picture with?

I had to take a picture with my guy bestfriend because he said that his mom wanted to see what I looked like. Although, I have this feeling that he's lying and I don't know why. I feel like he might put it on social media like Facebook or Instagram or something even though he's my bestfriend. I know some of y'all answered this question before but I'm just freaking out. Should I trust him?

Hey guys I just want to say that he was telling the truth (hopefully) because mom said that I was very pretty (which I don't believe :/ ). Thanks for all of you guys opinions and I'm sorry that I was freaking out, lol :) <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont worry you will be fine!
    haha he may have told his mom all about his big crush :p jk!
    haha thats cute!

Most Helpful Girl

• @Ashely_Princess, Relax, I see too many sure signs and signals of a guy who really likes you and just wants his mom to see who he Adores with More in Store... Or so he hopes.
    You have more fish to fry than this, sweetie. He has to be told, by you being a bit more bold, that you like him for a friend and that he has to understand This... Begin a new Beguine of hanging out more with your own friends so he takes the helpful hint.
    I do not fear, dear, any cunning con work with a lad who is wet behind the ears in years and shows as much love and respect as this not so coy boy does.
    No pix, no problem. End of discussion.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• trust him! :)

• I think if you trust the guy it should be okay

• Why not look at this differently? this is a perfect way to test friendship.

• Well you have already done that so i guess u have 2 wait and see !

• Why are you worried? Unless it's risque picture then you should be worried but if it's a normal picture like you two together smiling then it's fine..

What Girls Said 7

• Trust him. And if he does put it on social media, I wouldn't be too pissed. I mean, he's your best friend. Best friends do terrible things to each other and yet their bond is unbreakable. Or is that just me? I would do something like that to my best friend who is a guy and I know that he would do something like that to me too. We are nice to others, but are the biggest assholes to each other. Don't worry about it.

• If u can't trust him u shouldn't call him ur friend.

• My mom always told me not to go against my gut.
    I feel like you wouldn't have mistrust for no reason..

Why do you feel that way, has he given you a reason not to trust him?

• No it's just that I don't know him too well even though we're kind of like bestfriends. I only know him because he talks to me sometimes :/

• I would personally go with my gut feeling, but it's up to you.

If you feel like maybe you're overreacting, then go ahead. But if you think there's a chance he'll do something other than what he said, I wouldn't. I think it's better safe than sorry.

• Thanks :)

• Well he is your best friend after all. I'm sure everything will be fine.

• It sounds like he likes you and wanted to show people who you are.

• Hey, whats in the picture that makes you so nervous?

• Nothing I just don't know him like that

• Thanks :)

• you can trust him.