Does anyone want to grow a few inches or feet even?

I want to grow to be 6'3" and I'm 2" away so hopefully I grow but does anyone else care to grow or you good? Share:)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am about 5'3''. Would I like to be taller? Indeed I would. There are a lot of "childlike," "cute," "submissive," "obedient," "substandard," "motherly" connotations associated with small stature and weight; ones that I would gladly eschew given the chance. Also, when I was younger I wanted to be a military fighter pilot, and my height and torso length really became an issue. But, just as small height can be an issue in the cockpit, being too tall can be, as well.

What do I like about being short? I like that compact, healthy bodies are generally very strong; they have a build and spine conducive to strength, endurance, and heavy lifting if one decides to pursue it. By being a woman, I don't require as many calories as male counterparts, either, which lends its hand to many areas of my personal interest.

• If it makes me feel better I get called "giant" to tree comments on a daily basis and I'm considered more aggressive (in my line of work it's perfect) but I love how you added why you loved it because loving yourself and embracing who you are as well as your height is truly amazing. I can tell you that heavy lifting your right it's not easy but taller side can achieve it as well. Thank you for sharing

• You not me*

What Guys Said 4

• I would rather shrink a few inches personally. I'm 6'4" now and I'd gladly donate some height to you if that was even possible xD

• Haha I would gladly take it.. Be grateful tall guys are seen as respected and powerful in today's society. It's a gift to be that tall take it as it is:)

• Haha I'm not quite sure about that but alright. I don't feel any more powerful-- just awkward xD

• Yeah my awkward years ended with high school so I get it.. Apparently all the guys caught up so I was average compared to everyone. It's true though I know that for a fact that tall men are perceived that way naturally/intimating

• You are already much more taller than most women and even taller than a lot of men , why do you want to be taller?

• Men are always going to be tall enough, I play basketball and the men I'm with are well above 6'6" so I don't need to worry about men and I love height I think it's such a gift to get so I want to be a little bit taller and colleges certainly will likely pick me more and that means more scholarships. Compared to people I'm with everyday I'm average to tall I want to be tall enough that's all:)

• You are even slightly taller than me, I am like 5'11, I taught I was 6'0 xD but I am ok whit my height, there are much more important things in life.

• As long as your happy with it, right now college is the most important thing and I'm lucky enough to be taller than most women even men and I'm alright with that.

• i could definitely do with a few inches of growth down below lol

• Haha or that too

• lol not all of us were born lucky in the size department

• The right girl won't care just saying

• I'm 6'5" and it's actually a bit annoying. I'd rather be a tiny bit shorter. I just think a lot of clothes might look better if I were 6'1" / 6'2" or around that height.

• Ha I gave up on mainstream stores when I hit the 5'11" mark when I was 12... I shop online and I know for a fact that do have have websites for tall men if you have trouble with it but I 110% agree it's much harder

• Wow, that is very tall for a 12 year old. I was actually pretty short until about 14/15. It's not too bad for me because I don't really give a fuck about fashion. I prefer a more classic look. I don't know what all this shit is recently, the way guys are dressing. I'm sort of more old school, but not redneck. Think Seth Macfarlane :D Good luck in whatever you choose to do anyways, could probably be a decent tennis player at that height ;)

• Haha yeah fashion isn't a choice at all so I wear what's long enough. And thanks I played tennis for years and years and then I did basketball and I fell in love and more scholorshships with basketball

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't mind a few inches... haha I'm 5'2

• I'd rather shrink a few inches! 😃

• Omg at first I thought you said you were 2 inches. And that's a good goal! :) personally I love my height at 5'2" :) wouldn't change it for the world

• Thank you! And that's awesome my best friend is 5'2" and I'm happy to hear you love your height

• You're welcome :) and thanks lol

• Is it hard being only 2 inches? seems like it's shit... Lol kidding love your height and if you don't their is plastic surgery to make you taller but then... the painnnnnnn imagine the horrible pain :,(

• I'm going to grow still I just might barely be 6'2" but I really want to be 6'3" and naturally only on procedures too painful especially because I play sports

• Oh you might have stopped growing but then again I don't know your body have you grown inches in the last 2 years or have you been 6'2 since 15 or 16?

• I have an a doctor that deals especially with my height and my bones say I'm not done growing completely. I might only grow to be 6'2" I'm 6'1" now

• I wouldn't mind a few inches. Maybe four.
    I'm 5'0 now.. So it certainly wouldn't hurt. lol

• Oh I'd give anything to grow 3 or 4 inches taller, I hate being 5'1.