What does it mean when a guy does this?

So recently I just changed my number and I texted everyone in my phone that I had a new number. There is this guy that I really like that I used to talk to everyday before I changed my number... He lives far away but we still are really good friends and talk whenever we can. Anyways he Lost my new number and I didn't talk to him for a week and than I texted him randomly and apparently he kept trying to text my old number because he thought I didn't want to talk to him anymore and he got sad? Anyways than I told him I'd never do that and I loved him (like a friend) and I wanted to Skype him. He said he was with his buddy and than he said I don't know baby because I said I was bored and didn't know how I'd entertain myself. Anyways today I texted him and he didn't text me back to continue the conversation? I don't know there's a lot of history between us but it doesn't really make sense tbh because I know he likes me but it's just confusing

I just sent him the missy face emoji and a heart and he asked me what I was doing and I told him but I don't know, I'm not sure if he likes me but I really like him maybe he just got busy and didn't reply or didn't want to

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he just didn't know what to say.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0