Have You Ever Skipped Class?

Have you ever skipped class before? If so, when did you skip? How old were you? Where did you go?

It was impossible to skip class in middle school and high school for me. If you skipped class, the teachers would know about it, and they would email your parents instantly about any unexcused absents. My school had a strict unexcused absent policy. My friend got expelled for skipping class 3 times.

Anyway... when I was in college, I used to skip class all the time. I still passed all my classes and graduated, but the teachers in college gave everyone a maximum of 5 unexcused absenses... In most of my classes, I typically went to 3.

• Middle School
  • High School
  • College
  • I never skipped before

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't skip in middle school. High school, I left early and missed one class with a friend. It was pretty hard to miss more than that, and I'm surprised I got away with it. I skipped classes all the time in college, though. Only a couple of my classes had a limit on the number of classes you could miss, so I just watched myself with those courses. My thought process behind it was that, if I was doing well and continued to do well, it was fine. Like you, I received good grades and graduated with honors.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know ladies like a bad boy so prepare to moisten up. I one time got to class 20 minutes late! I know how badass that sounds. AND ON TOP OF THAT I told the teacher I was in the bathroom! AND I WASN'T USING IT!
    Ladies get turned on whenever I tell this story and throw themselves at me. I expect my inbox to be flooded with countless females wanting to be in a relationship with such a badass.

What Girls Said 18

• yeah i've done it in college but we're only allowed to skip a certain number of classes before they get counted as absences that can actually affect ur final grade.

• I skip all the time. But usually it's not just a class, but the whole day. Got in a lot of trouble for it but I'm still alive. I believe by the end of past school year alone I had around 200 unexcused absents.

• I only skipped study hall in high school, but I skipped 45 consecutive sessions. Somehow my parents never got contacted, and the school just granted me Early Release (my study hall happened to be my last class of the day) instead of making me go, lmao. It wasn't a very strict school, clearly.

• I skipped classes in high school way too often, I usually left during lunch or gym, and my preferred place to go was a friend's house.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...29dacc0500.jpg

• I would skip in highschool senior year and that carried over into college

• I only skipped classes in college and they were only the 8 am ones :P

• College! Skipped class to go to Shakeys, Starbucks, or just hangout with friends at the school cafeteria. Hmmmm... I've also fallen asleep in the library and ended up unintentionally skipping class. I've also studied for my class in a coffee shop and was too concentrated in studying for that subject that I missed that class... fml

• Oh Yes! Very often actually. Mostly in high school.

• I've skipped and I go to a very strict high school i have skipped three times but only because I didn't like the teacher but i am let off with a lot of stuff because I'm a teachers pet ik ik everyone hates the pet but that's been the key to being let off lol

• I skipped a fair bit in highschool and would go to maccas with my friends or to the shops and chill there. We would sometimes also go to the park near school.

I once got caught by my biology teacher as I was sneaking back into school but amazingly she never did anything about it.

• I skipped once in high school. I went to the mall with my classmates, to try dresses for the prom.
    Now that I think about it, it seems stupid to me. But at that time it made sense.

• Yeah. I skipped plenty of times. I didn't really get in trouble for it, though.

• Question you should of asked me is when did you stay in school.

• Middle school, I don't remember my age but it was science and my friend and I skipped it and runway out of school and we got into a big trouble next day for that. The principal but our names on papers in the hallway for a week and that was embarrassing.

• Middle school and high school. College I couldn't lol well... I lied I did skip about 3 days in uni lolol

• I have whenever I've had a presentation to do...

• yarh, high school ahah

• I've skipped a few college classes here and there but never high school or middle school.

What Guys Said 16

• I skipped class a couple times in high school but hardly any. I had nowhere better to be I guess xD
    I skipped class a lot more in college, because I had a class early in the morning (Calculus) with a TA who was awful. He mumbled, had a thick Asian accent I couldn't understand, talked towards the board, and the class was over populated. I decided after awhile it wasn't worth showing up because it didn't help me at all, so I just slept instead 😅

• Anyone who never skipped class is too straight.

Don't schools still have junior skip day and senior skip day? It's just tradition. Everyone should skip school at least once.

• Nope never skipped a single day for anything that I didn't have to skip, meaning that I was sick or something more important arose.

• Just bring a pillow and wear slippers to class. Half of my college professors didn't speak English anyways. A few times I had pizza delivered to class, never occurred to most of them...

• I did once in high school. We had to do some skit or something in theatre, on the stage in front of the class.

I didn't want to do it, so I just hid in the bathroom until class was over.

• Only at university did I skip anything. It was usually lectures (not seminars), especially one course where the lectures consisted of the professor reading verbatim from the textbook (which incidentally, she wrote) for two solid hours.

• Yeah, I don't think I know a single person who didn't cut at some point or another.

• In the beginning never, even when everyone did... had once a private lesson because everyone skipped the class! Later i skipped too because it was too boring, didn't learn anything

• I've never skipped class before.

• cool story bro... most have... like how the many are baaaaad... cos they've dropped litter or got into fights.

• I skipped a lot my 9th grade year

• I skipped classes in middle school
    And i m now in high school and still skips some

• Middle school and high school (Now) . Whenever i feel bored i just leave the class.

• I skipped classes, days even whole weeks in all of them. Still did well so I didn't give a Fuck.

• yes I've got like 100 hours (skipped class) but my teacher in middle school justify (excused hours) everything, so it was quite okay.

But the thing is this times were the best we went to bar or with friend eating some pizza or playing pool game.

Don't be trapped by rules, have fun in life :)

• I skipped a bit in high school but couldn't do anymore because of the calls home. I went to a big university where people won't notice if you're there or not and ended up skipping way more. I skipped almost every class one year, only showing up for exams. Still did well though