Guys, who would wrestle with me and why?

And don't worry I'm tough

And i was raised with three brothers and three sisters and I am the youngest so I was picked in my them so I think I can handle a guy

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Not me. Not just because I'm stronger than you and without a doubt a better wrestler (I wrestled for 3 years in high school and I am currently studying Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, both which I am proficient in) and therefore wouldn't want to break you, but you are 15 years old and I would feel really uncomfortable doing so.

What Guys Said 9

• If you were older I'd defiantly take you on! well rough housing ain't bad as long as safety first. Now the awkward part is feeling aroused while doing it. Lol. I'm not implying that will happen but just saying.

• cause we know you can take it and that you like the roughness of being able to push us back.

• I would! For the money!

• I am a shit wrestler but I try things i am not good at to get better. so sure but I would want to say that if I hurt you it was just an outcome out of what was being done at the current time and I would not be 100% to blame.

• Lol I cut my toe open in a metal tile and had to get it glued shut plus I was raised with three brothers and three sisters and I'm the youngest so I can hand you

• I would want to know why do you want me to wrestle you anyway? and i read a bit about you on your account and you play trumpet? thats awesome I play jazz sax for about 5 years already.

• It would be fun and I'm naughty so you never know what will happen😜

• Trust me u don't want to 😛

• I would play-wrestle I wouldn't hurt you lol

• I love play wrestling. Just don't fall out of the bed?

• If she wants to play, ok cool.
    Just no crying or anything.
    If you agree to that. Than were cool

• If I was your age - Yes I would wrestle with you, I love to be pinned down by some hot girl ;)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b021f320e6.jpg