What's more annoying one word replies or nothing at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• One word replies. Like, when a person says nothing at all, that could mean a bunch of things. They could just be busy or they may have missed or not received your text. Now, of course they might not have wanted to answer, but that's not always the case. At least you can hope that it was one of the other options. When they say one word replies then you feel like they aren't interested and don't give a shit so that is really annoying and hurtful. One word replies FTW!

Most Helpful Guy

• A friend of mine that lives in another state gives 1 word replies or a smiley face.
    I HATE THAT.
    Now I give her 1 word replies.

What Girls Said 6

• They're both equally annoying. I enjoy having a real/stimulating conversation with a man. I have dealt with guys who take forever to reply or don't reply at all. I won't go out of my way to continue a conversation with them. I have also dealt with guys who would reply with one word and it's usually something dumb like "cool". I literally want to shake some personality to the surface of this type of person.

• nothing at all. both r annoying af tho.

• A reply > no reply. I hate it when people reply back after three days or even a week. Like are you that busy?

But if compared to one word replies, a "K." annoys me more. Don't ever K me and put a full stop ugh -.-

• Nothing at all annoys me more. You have nothing there. You have to guess.
    At least with one word reply; you get a reply.

• One word replies

• A no reply at all for a week, followed by a one word reply.

What Guys Said 3

• Any reply is better than none at all.

• Replies that make no f*cking sense or are way too random to know what the other person is thinking.

• nothing at all cuz there's too much guessing and you start to wonder if it was something you said.