What would be your life advice?

I'm writing a letter to my younger brother for his graduation and trying to think of some life advice for him. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• A man who says he can and a man who says he can't are both usually right.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Just keep swimming, no matter how strong the current is." - that's what my grandpa always tells me 🐠

What Guys Said 7

• I'm old, and here's my advice:
    1) Never attribute to evil anything that can be explained by stupidity.
    2) Remember that if you have a job it's going to take up almost 1/2 of your life, so do something you can enjoy to the extent possible.
    3) Be kind.
    4) think about how your "older self" will think about what you're about to do. In other words, consider what you're about to do. Now imagine being 10 years older and thinking back on the decision you just made. Would you be proud or would you be shaking your head in disgust? It's a good way to think about the value of decisions you're about to make. This applies to buying things also.

Good luck!

• 0|0
  • Life is all about risk. No one ever becomes successfull of happy playing it safe. Go out their and get it. Sorty but thats the advice i live by so i can't really think of anything better.

• Don't say no to money.

• NEVER step on a cat's tail... Ever!

• Look ahead, not behind.

• Never trust man, woman or animal...
    But you can trust steel, your sword will never betray you...
    Ohh, Conan quotes aside.. all experience's good and bad, remember the lessons learnt from them... Failure defines your character through personal growth, but if you repeat your mistakes, your purely a fool

What Girls Said 2