0|0
8|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Dunno, haven't tried yet.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dude here you get your license at 14!

• 14? DEAR GOD. D:

• 14? Lol I had to wait till 16 for a permit. Before that I still drove but that's cause it ain't a crime unless they catch you. Oh and cause I started in India where it ain't a crime even if caught provided you give them some paper

What Girls Said 7

• Yep. Never been in an accident and I have had my license for 18 years now.

0|1
    0|0
  • LOL probably not. But heyyyy I'M STILL HERE :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just going to say yes for the sake of it..

:D hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • I pride myself on it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey Jared! And I'm kind of am a good driver

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Only very quickly and going sideways.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOKvE2mKOIM

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm good at what I do when I'm driving, and good at making the ride comfortable. But I like taking turns sharp, speeding, and weaving through traffic... but I'm good at it, so does that mean I'm a good driver?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and very cautious, one thing I hate is reckless drivers they get so many people hurt or killed it's ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • All you need to know is I've never been in an accident or gotten a ticket :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Are we comparing me to Zo @soccerchick4eva? THen yessssssssssssss bloody hell yes bahaha O:) <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. I'm a terrible driver, but I've never been pulled over by a cop and I've never caused an accident. (Other people have crashed into me, though; they were at fault.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I drive on the sidewalk and mow everyone down in my tank. Am I a good driver?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an aggressive driver so... yeah...

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't really drive that often, but I'll manage

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I like to put pedal to the metal sometimes but I never had an accident so :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I literally try to run over as much babies as possible soo no... LOL jk i'm only 16 xD

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all, it is a miracle i never had an accident

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i haven't hit anything in over a week so
    im getting there :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone thinks their a good driver. Even the people with a bunch of traffic violations and car wrecks think they're good.

0|0
    0|0