If you could be the same age for a year, what age would that be?

You can be any age you wanna be for a year, and you'd stay that age for 365 days.

And what would you be doing? Reliving old memories? Picking people up from a local bar? Would you travel? Would you continue to troll online like what you've been doing your whole life? Get a better job? Write a book? Get a better education/ study?

WHAT U GON DO BRUH?

Most Helpful Guy

• 25. That's when the brain is fully developed, plus, I'm still young, done with puberty, probably at my peak in looks... I think 25 would be the perfect age.

• :) 25 huh... That's cool Ale. You at 25 will be so so suave. >:o 👍

• Maybe :o You sound like a chill, non-creepy person. Like I wouldn't mind accidentally meeting you in SoCal.

• Well, I plan on moving to SoCal one day, so who knows...

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely 17, this year. I'd love to relive it once again starting from January. The best year of my life, so far.

• I wonder how being 17 will be like for me. I'm praying that I'll be a really happy and content person... ;_; <3

• I hope it'd be good for you too 💙💙

What Guys Said 10

• I think I've often said that I'd love to be 16 again. Not for the age but because I'd just left high school at 15 and started my first college year a few months later when I was 16. I hated that year so much but I often look back now and realise that some of my best times and happiest moments were back then. I just didn't know it until it was too late.
    So I would kind of love to live that year again but also do things fairly differently. Work harder, not let people push me around. Things like that really

• Probably like 15. I was a bad boy in highschool.
    I used to spray people with fire extinquishers and burn stuff in lessons. 😂

• Sixtynine cause im immature 😂

• It is like asking if you could spend time in a hyperbolic time chamber. I would like to go age 18 and go to Eastern Europe.

• 22, I'll get more time to fix my screwed up life.

• I would say 16. I didn't give af about school, I was smoking (weed), drinking alcohol and party crashing. It was lots of fun :p

• That was my summer man❤️

Until I got busted. Again. Now school coming up and I'm back on here lmao

• I'd stick to 25.

• I wanna be 6 months old so I can breastfeed on nutritious milk 24/7. Don't judge meee!

• That's if she wants to breast feed... Not a lot of generous women these days :/

• This one, because I can't really go back now m

• I want to go back to 21 myself :D

What Girls Said 8

• If I could be any age for a year, I'd pick 25. That is, only if after the year is up I get to return to being 16. I would fix up my life, get a good job, maybe find The One, have everything all planned out. That way, when I return back to 16, I can live knowing my future is all figured out and perfect. ;)

• for now id say 21, but i feel like 25 would be a great age to stay at forever.

• I'd rather stay 19 forever, I still have youthfulness :D

• 21 was an amazing age for me. :)

• I'm cool with being 21 for another year.

• I'd love to be 17 again. Best year of my life.

• 21. And then do EVERYTHING!!

• I wanna be 18 yr old