Best defence against my creepy roommate?

. So Im in my second year of college and im moving in with 2 guys ( im a lady) one is my best friend the other not so much. My boyfriend knows both of them and is really close to my best friend but isn't a big fan of the other guy. Ok let’s give them names Bob is my best mate, John is my boyfriend and Dick is the other guy.
Dick is infatuated with me he says inappropriate things to me, which i call him up on. I’m a laid back person I’m smart but i don’t like to rub it in people’s faces and i try to be nice, but he takes this niceness as naivety. I like to do things for myself and I am an independent woman but he is so sexist, the only thing i am good for is children and looking pretty. I have nowhere else to stay or i can’t go back to college and im trained in mma but im afraid he's going to fuck with me when i dont know. So what i am trying to ask is does anyone have any tips about staying safe in a house, any surveillance apps or anything, im desperate

Most Helpful Guy

• Prove your dominance kick him in the nuts and tell him to back off or kick his ass so good that you make him into a 50s house wife.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay this is going to sound primitive and many may not agree with me, but if you are really concerned about your SAFETY and think this guy is a legitimate threat never underestimate the power of two things: your index and pinky fingers, and chemicals.

Just because you're trained in MMA doesn't mean that a man can't over power you. (I know I'm sounding sexist and I'm sure you're very talented and strong, and MMA is awesome and beneficial I only know a few Kung fu moves myself, I wouldn't even call myself a novice... but it is scientifically proven unfortunately that men are stronger even if they are around our size) One of the best self defense techniques I've learned and that's come in handy for me a couple times is this: if he comes at you, position your dominant hand like the "rock n roll symbol" and jam your fingers as hard as you can in his eyes. If it's possible twist your hand and pull. When he reaches to guard his face then take the opportunity to knee him in the groin. Men will instinctively guard that area and expect you to aim for their balls first. If you do you're likely doomed. Aim for the face first and it'll be his natural response to protect it with both hands leaving his groin area exposed for at least a short amount of time. A swift kick gets him to the ground, and gives you enough time to get away to get help. Personally I'd never kick a guy in the nuts unless it was absolutely necessary, but there have been a few occasions where I've had to do it.

Two: chemicals. If you ever wind up home alone with this guy and want to chill alone in your room and feel he may try something... Set boobie traps. Position bleach somehow on the door so it pours on him if he tries to barge in your room, or keep some on hand to splash in his face if he tries to bombard you. You can eliminate the attack before he even has the chance to get near you. Personally that one is way extreme and I only recommend it for desperate measures... As mace would work just as well if not more safely. It also won't stain any carpets or blind the guy.

As for the comments? Try your best not to let them get to you, and take pity that he has to live with such a small and ignorant mind. Call him out when you feel disrespected but don't expect him to grow or change. That part is all on him.

What Guys Said 2

• Lock your door at night and try not to hang around the house too much.

• Set this boy straight.

What Girls Said 1

• Lock your doors! maybe try to insall some hidden cameras.