(Quiz) What's your Appalachian spirit animal?

http://www.playbuzz.com/jackoneil10/whats-your-appalachian-spirit-animal

The Red Fox!
(Quiz) What's your Appalachian spirit animal?The most vibrant of southern spirits, your internal fire burns so bright that it could only manifest as the sleek and mysteriously sexy Red Fox! Though you value your kin, your spirit is largely solitary - burning bright with fierce independence and curiosity. You have the amazing ability to adapt to any situation and tackle any social setting - blending in effortlessly or completely owning a crowd; whichever you so choose. The world is at the tip of your paws, and with ember-hot good looks like yours, there's not much you'll want for in this life or the next. Foxy!

Most Helpful Guy

• The Great Horned Owl!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42f8-ba10-9f6cf8c0564e.jpg

Not one for the... ahem... lesser stereotypes of the south, you're a refined southern belle/gentleman whose intelligence bodes great reverence for nature's creatures. Your soul will no doubt blossom into the very symbol of the wilderness' intelligence: The Great Horned Owl. Your ideas are bold and your dreams bolder, and you will never settle for mediocrity. Such a unique and sharp mind as your own rarely gets bored, as you always have something peaking your curiosity and interest. Just don't be surprised if your loved ones catch you "hooting" in your sleep from now on!

I agree with this 100% I also love great horned owls we have them in Kansas, and you know something funny when I lived in my first house, this great horned owl would always come up to my window and watch over me as I slep as a child like a guardian I saw him there almost every night.

I have a close bond with owls :)

• haha basically that was a creepy owl 😛

• Yeah I know, it's what most people do here lol, but I always have to explain myself for those rare occasions when that is not the case.

• Thank you for the MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

• The Eastern Diamondback!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4233-a761-71a98cce96a5.jpg

Lawd'a'mercy! You are the spiritual incarnation of fear itself, the Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake! The largest serpent in these here hills, you've got a penchant for the darker side of life and like to have absolute control over your surroundings. Ain't no one gonna bully you or yours around - and if they do hope they can heal from one of the most toxic bites on the face of the planet! We're guessing this pleases you greatly, cause if you made it all the way this quiz choosing the results you did and are upset that you're a snake... you've got bigger problems, bub!

What Guys Said 11

• I got : The Great Horned Owl
    -----------
    My music dreams for the future can be pretty bold and unrealistic -- but hey that's why they are dreams xD
    If I go "hooting" in my sleep though, I hope someone punches me awake lol. That sounds a good way to get on an awkward youtube video.

• The Red-Tailed Hawk
    You've got a thing for adrenaline, don't you? Life, for you, is about thrilling adventures and passionate encounters. Such beauty and skill as your own can only be achieved with the spirit of the Red-Tailed Hawk! A staple of the south, these gorgeous raptors are fierce hunters and enormous yet majestic patrons of the treetops. Freedom is your vice, and your soul longs to soar through the skies long after your physical form has left these hallowed lands. Chances are you've already mastered your own destiny.

Most of it is true.

• I am a Great Horned Owl!
    "Your soul will no doubt blossom into the very symbol of the wilderness' intelligence: The Great Horned Owl. Your ideas are bold and your dreams bolder, and you will never settle for mediocrity. Such a unique and sharp mind as your own rarely gets bored, as you always have something peaking your curiosity and interest. Just don't be surprised if your loved ones catch you "hooting" in your sleep from now on!"

I'm cool with that :)

• I just realised that the person that made this quiz misspelled the word piquing. I guess that proves that I am the Great Horned Owl then :D

• Lol woah xD Yeah u are indeed an owl

• I got the Elk
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4326-8d51-5109f8d26557.jpg
    A gentle creature of dawn, your soul will manifest as the majestic and legendary Elk. One with nature and it's peaceful serenity, your gentle kindness is a true rarity. Sure, you have your quirks, but who doesn't? Those who know you value your unabashed calmness - and quickly get jealous of your ability to keep your cool even in the most daring of situations. Just like the Elk, however - if the proverbial poop hits the fan, you will be the first to get yourself and those you love as far away as possible. You find beauty in the small things: dewdrops on blades of grass or a mesmerizing sunset. Above all else: The South is your Home. I agree with this wholeheartedly, as Appalachia is my home.

I like the description

• I got The Elk

A gentle creature of dawn, your soul will manifest as the majestic and legendary Elk. One with nature and it's peaceful serenity, your gentle kindness is a true rarity. Sure, you have your quirks, but who doesn't? Those who know you value your unabashed calmness - and quickly get jealous of your ability to keep your cool even in the most daring of situations. Just like the Elk, however - if the proverbial poop hits the fan, you will be the first to get yourself and those you love as far away as possible. You find beauty in the small things: dewdrops on blades of grass or a mesmerizing sunset. Above all else: The South is your Home. I agree with this wholeheartedly, as Appalachia is my home

• The Red-Tailed Hawk!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...45a9-8bad-370e867c1a54.jpg

You've got a thing for adrenaline, don't you? Life, for you, is about thrilling adventures and passionate encounters. Such beauty and skill as your own can only be achieved with the spirit of the Red-Tailed Hawk! A staple of the south, these gorgeous raptors are fierce hunters and enormous yet majestic patrons of the treetops. Freedom is your vice, and your soul longs to soar through the skies long after your physical form has left these hallowed lands. Chances are you've already mastered your own destiny!

• I got the three eyed raven

http://data.whicdn.com/images/67603298/large.png

"I have been watching you. All of you. All of your lives, with a thousand eyes and one."

• I always told you, you were a foxy Latvian princess 😚😚😚

• Cool, I'm a red fox too!!!

• The Red Fox too. It's a pretty animal.

• Im red fox...

What Girls Said 8

• The Red Fox!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4418-8a38-9a4d038a1b0c.jpg
    The most vibrant of southern spirits, your internal fire burns so bright that it could only manifest as the sleek and mysteriously sexy Red Fox! Though you value your kin, your spirit is largely solitary - burning bright with fierce independence and curiosity. You have the amazing ability to adapt to any situation and tackle any social setting - blending in effortlessly or completely owning a crowd; whichever you so choose. The world is at the tip of your paws, and with ember-hot good looks like yours, there's not much you'll want for in this life or the next. Foxy!

• Aw the fox is so pretty!

But I got:

The Great Horned Owl!

http://i.imgur.com/nLUcPIh.jpg

• The Elk

A gentle creature of dawn, your soul will manifest as the majestic and legendary Elk. One with nature and its peaceful serenity, your gentle kindness is a true rarity. Sure you have your quirks, but who doesnt? Those who know you value your unabashed calmness - and quickly get jealous of your ability to keep your cool even in the most daring of situations. Just like the Elk, however - if the proverbial poop hits the fan - you will be the first to get yourself and the ones you love as far away as possible. You find beauty in the small things: dewdrops on the blades of grass or a mesmerizing sunset. Above all else: the South is your Home.

• The Elk! cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4326-8d51-5109f8d26557.jpg A gentle creature of dawn, your soul will manifest as the majestic and legendary Elk. One with nature and it's peaceful serenity, your gentle kindness is a true rarity. Sure, you have your quirks, but who doesn't? Those who know you value your unabashed calmness - and quickly get jealous of your ability to keep your cool even in the most daring of situations. Just like the Elk, however - if the proverbial poop hits the fan, you will be the first to get yourself and those you love as far away as possible. You find beauty in the small things: dewdrops on blades of grass or a mesmerizing sunset. Above all else: The South is your Home.

• The Elk!

A gentle creature of dawn, your soul will manifest as the majestic and legendary Elk. One with nature and it's peaceful serenity, your gentle kindness is a true rarity. Sure, you have your quirks, but who doesn't? Those who know you value your unabashed calmness - and quickly get jealous of your ability to keep your cool even in the most daring of situations. Just like the Elk, however - if the proverbial poop hits the fan, you will be the first to get yourself and those you love as far away as possible. You find beauty in the small things: dewdrops on blades of grass or a mesmerizing sunset. Above all else: The South is your Home.

• The Red Fox!

• I got the fox too.

• Dogs.
    Betty and his mother