How to get rid of acne?

I popped the acne and I was constantly touching it get quite big, so how can I get right of that big "acne" should I just left like it is or should I give ice on that?

I don't thing there's still acne inside, but it's big "like bubble"

Thanksss I'm super angry but I couldn't stop :(

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not good to pick at or pop pimples, or else you risk having the debris and bacteria move even deeper into your skin and make the matter even worse, or cause scarring. Also your hands likely have dirt/oil on them so it's best to avoid touching your face in general.

Here are some general tips:
    - Wash your pillow cases a lot.
    - Eat healthy (avoid greasy foods) and exercise.
    - Wash your face every morning and night. Cetaphil is a good face wash. I personally like to use "Glycolix" cleansing pads, but you may want to go to a dermatologist and see what they think would be best for your skin type since everyone's different.
    - If you have oily skin, I HIGHLY recommend using a clay mask 3 times a week. This will help get the gunk out of your pores, as well as make our skin nice and soft.

What Girls Said 21

• Go to the store and Find a Product that Beats the Zits here, dear. Along with This and the Acne, you should be able to get this under control. Many people even Order Proactive on TV or Online as well. This has been known to be the Best from the Rest.
    Neutrogena skin care is very good for all Sorts of skin deals. You can find this at a store near to you.
    Good luck. xx

• Okay so do you just have one pimple or is your whole face broke out? Bc my whole face broke out and I tried everything! Then I went to the doctor and got in accutane. It's all gone now and my face shouldn't breakout like it did before if it does I'll just get back on it. But if it's just one pimple don't pop it intill it's ready. Wash your face in the morning and at night. I recommend proactive bc that worked the best for me intill I had a reactions to some meds and my face broke out. Lemon and honey are natural things that help acne so maybe dab some of that on your pimple. Zinc also helps. I recommend buying a bottle of zinc because studies have proven that people without acne have higher levels of zinc. Whatever you do DONT PICK AT IT or touch it. It will leave a deep scar and not go away bc of the oil and dirt that would get in it. ( trust me I know ). Change you pillow case a lot and adoid greasy, high in sugar and fatty foods

Feel free to ask if you have any more questions about acne or skin care.

• Any kind of white toothpaste. Doesn't matter what brand or how much it costs. Wash your face with warm water mixed with rubbing alcohol, dap dry ur face, then apply small dab of the toothpaste directly on the acne. Let it dry and harden. It's recommended that u sleep with it on ur face (it won't come off) . In the morning, wash your face only with warm or hot water. Pat dry with a clean towel. If u don't have a oily facial skin, lightly apply cocoa butter lotion.

• yes after 2 days i think, now it's acne or buuble is hard really hard what now? :D

• Between u and me, i think nearly 89% of people are guilty of that :p

• but it's healthy because of high metabloism + workout

• What I did was I got a PMD (personal microdermabrasion device) to treat really bad acne. Otherwise, get a spot treatment and acne wash that is medicated specifically for acne prone skin. You can also take different vitamins that promote healthy skin.

• OK this is what I do and my face stays pretty clear 99% of the time. Shower every day or twice a day, wipe your face with a cloth with warm water on it (don't use a face wash!!!). Most of the time face wash just breaks you out even more. Drink at least 3 bottles of water a day to keep your skin hydrated. Before bed, or if you have no where to go that day you can do it in the morning/during the day, put a dab of tooth paste on the problem pimple (s) and it WILL reduce in size the next day. If it's really bad you'll need to put it on again the next day but it should clear right up in 2 days!! Don't forget to do all the other stuff I suggested. It always works, trust me.

• Best - not touching it at all and drying it out with some tooth paste.

• yeah I'm trying that I need to stop but that acne was playing with me!! He was saying really bad things about me, then I punched him hhhh :)

• I didn't use whitening. My skin is very sensitive so that might be why but i still wouldn't risk it just to be safe

• apply natural clay mask
    it will reduce

• Wash your face every morning and night before you go to bed.

Drink plenty of water.

Also keep your hands out of your face, your hand could hold germs due to the reason why you are breaking out. Don't pop or pick at your bumps , it'll scar your face !

• Use tea tree oil. And dont touch it

• omg I touched it again, I was so angry I tried to get out of that bubble nothing came out, it's just a quite big buuble thanks god it's under face hh

• I used alcohol + put it on something (don't know how it's called in english) I'll stop

• Yea thats good too. Alcohol kills the bacteria

• NEVER POP A ZIT. More zits will grow around it when you pop a zit, most of the gross stuff that comes out does the same inside. Ice will make it smaller, you can also try steaming to open pores, so you can put acne creme or tee tree oil on it.

• When I was in high school I used 'purpose' soap and adapoline. The only problem with this is that it has to be prescribed by a dermatologist. My face was clear as f.

• Wash face with soap and water
    No fried foods

• wash your face twice a day, and also apply aloe gel on the acne after you wash. It might sting a little but if you keep it up, it will go away!

• I know I'm going to sound like your mother, but eating healthy and getting enough sleep does it for me

• Go to a dermatologist, it could be more than acne.

• Start eating and drinking healthier.
    Wash your face twice a day.
    Benodite clay, steam your face, etc.
    Drink plenty of water every.

• Wash your face twice a day. Wash using hot water, soap, cold water.
    After you wash your face dry your face then apply lotion. If you have oily skin still use lotion just get a lighter lotion, it us vary important to always use lotion.
    And a acne cream also helps.

So that's what I do and I haven't had trouble with acne since I started. So hope this helps❤

And remember even if you have oliy skin or it's hot out or what ever reason. Always use lotion!

• Face washes. Or you can do what I do and get a q-tip and cover the tip of it in scorching hot water. Press it to your acne. It might hurt but the next day it usually goes away. (This technique works better with pimples but you can give it a try). Answer mine?

• Put toothpaste on it overnight. It's dry it and make it smaller the next morning. A clay mask is better though

• You should just leave it alone and not touch your face.

• from now on I'LL Stop doing that, period game over - I just stopped, it'll be hard. Because I hate it!!

• Next time, don't pop
    insert alcohol clean needle, gently squeeze whatever comes easily, (wait for more next day), else it will fester MORE. Clean this spot often w/alcohol, toothpaste overnight, showers AM/PM, no more greasy food/chocolate, et al., NEVER touch face except with clean tissues.

Swimming (esp. on a team) is ideal preventative
    Soap water every few hours ideal followed by spray of alcohol (Sea Breeze is IDEAL)
    (All those expensive cosmetics are only alcohol, peroxide, etc.)

What Guys Said 19

• You drop it on the Roadrunner... oh wait it's acne not ACME my mistake (sorry I'm showing my age) I'm hoping a few might get this joke. ;-)

• Don't touch it, wash your face every morning and night, shower daily, 8+ glasses of water a day, eat healthy, exercise, fresh air, reduce stress and it will all go away.

Worked for me.

• Lay out in the sun

• Try wash your face everyday, you get acne by age but also because your skin is getting greasy and by wash your face it gets drought so can help a bit on acne

• Scrub your face twice daily with a wet hot flannel (as hot as you can handle) and add antibacterial soap once or twice a week. If any doctor offers you isotretanoin run screaming from their office as the side effects are fucked and not worth it. Do not touch the pimples unless your hands are freshly cleaned.

• A mixture of honey, cinnamon, and aloe vera helps a lot with acne.

• When I had some serious acne I would leave my face alone then when I would take a show and scrub my face hard with hot water and soap. I had a hard time popping them because it hurt to much.

• Take a needle and do what you have to do.

• try changing ur pillow sheats every day to stop spreading bacteria and try some creme

• Try using Salcylic acid for fast recovery.

• Accutane. I'm currently on 10mg a day, it's the only method which cures moderate to severe acne.

• But doesn't that comes with severe side effects.

• @BlackMac97 only if you're a female. the doses have to be quite high before your lips are constantly dry. (40mg+/day) other than that, a blood test is required monthly.

hopefully you have medical insurance though, otherwise it'll be approximately $450 a month w/ online coupons. (yes, they work at walgreens/cvs).

• in the meanwhile, the best topical is panoxil soap with 10% benzol. most of what people are suggesting are products which are merely 2% salicylic. also, having a clean pillowcase every night helps. it's during sleep when most acne surfaces due to rubbing/adjusting your face on the pillow all night.

• Epiduo works well for me

• Drink much water :)

• I was lucky enough to be able to use acutane, shit worked miracles, look nothing like I did

• here's the secret i tried everything nothing helped don't eat fried food drink lots of water and most of all DONT MASTURBATE and your acne will disappear and yo will look great this isn't a joke I'm serious this is what helped me with my skin and my life

• I have an acne problem as well, really won't go away so what i did was i asked my doctor about it and was perscribed some heavy duty killer stuff😂 but do keep in mind that it's not as bad as you think, i realized this a while ago if you actually look around that many people have it aswell, and frankly anyone who thinks badly about u cuz of it is probably not someone u wanna be around, acne or not. Dont get me wrong though, if u can get rid of it, go right ahead, it is an annoying thing, just keep in mind how unimportant it really is😊

• become a vegan.

• time is the best healer for anything

• Just leave it like this and don't touch it. It'll cure by itself.