Should I talk to this girl who is getting made fun of at my work, or it's none of my business?

Quick question...

I work part time in a auto shop. There is this good looking girl who works as the clerk/cashier. So one day she told me she would like to work on cars and learn about them, i though that was cool and even told her i would show her some things. When she told some of the other people i work with they laughted at her and still to this day makes jokes about her. I only work 2 times a week there and still don't know everyone there but when i'am there, those same guys go up to her and tease her and i can tell she doesn't like it.

Should i get involded in some way and tell them to stop or talk to her about it? I'm usually always busy and only can talk to her on break.

What Girls Said 1

• At the very least, maybe on your break just talk to her and tell her not to listen to those other people, and that you think it's cool

• i work tomorrow afternoon so i can say that. I feel bad for her cause she loves car but these dudes are asses, like they make these women jokes and all this crap, like they take it too far you know. I will have a small chat with her.

• Those guys seem sexist and perhaps they feel insecure about themselves I don't know. But just talking to her and making he Le not feel as bad will go a long way. It's good to hear you don't have the same attitude as those guys.

• These guys are asses really, in the shop there lazy, I don't know how they still have a job lol. Yeah like i feel bad for this girl cause on break these guys always crack jokes and she tells them to stop. I think she has it as a summer job or soemthing. But i will talk to her this afternoon and see. I hope she does feel better.

What Guys Said 1

• "When she told some of the other people i work with they laughted at her and still to this day makes jokes about her."

^that's really assholish if it happens... u shouldn't allow this.. :/
    those other people u mention r just narrow-minded people who think cars r a job for guys only... ;)

"Should i get involded in some way and tell them to stop or talk to her about it? I'm usually always busy and only can talk to her on break."

^DEFINETELY!!!

she doesn't deserve to be treated like this... just go up there and tell 'em "cut it off guys... u've got no right to treat her like shit... it's her CHOICE and u should mind yer own business!!"

well... that's wot i'd do at least... :)