Friend discourages me every chance she gets?

This friend says she's happy for me yet she heavily discourages me at the same time and it's really annoying. I told her my next moves or goals and she went on and on about me having a plan b like wtf. Then she randomly tells me to do stuff I don't want at all for my life. She tells me stuff she just makes up off the top of her head, for instance she just randomly told me to go into business lol. She even discourages my crush, telling me he is no good. When I never label all of the random guys she's been with bc I feel it's not my place and I don't care that much. I'm not sure if I should hang out with a person like this. It's honestly exhausting to constantly be discouraged.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Friends motivate you, they don't discourage you..

What Guys Said 1

• Real friend is like a mirror. Someone in whom you can see your own reflection complete with weaknesses and strengths, flaws and beauty. A mirror doesn't judge, it simply reflects.

What Girls Said 1

• I would stop hanging with her. Seems like the jealous type. You don't need anyone in your life that's not trying to help you grow.