When you're out with people from the same gender - in a bar or to a party, a sports event, a day on the beach... what do you typically talk about?
Some cliches are that guys will typically talk about politics, sports or their job and girls... about their guys I guess haha.
But I don't like to guess... tell me GAG'ers :D
Most Helpful Girl
With my friends I usually talk about how difficult it is finding a job here, how we want a certain pair of shoes and we won't get them because we don't have a job xD, how we wish we could go back and make some changes and then this is where it all begins:
- time travel
- taxidermy on humans
- alternative universes
- terrible customer service (okay, this one is out of place)
- Harry Potter world (obviously)
- the 'would you rather' game
- cute guys that walk by
- why some of us that are free should or shouldn't approach the cute guy that walked by
- weird things people do and say (the analytical portion of our evening)
- gossip (I admit it, sometimes we gossip)1
- Show AllShow Less