Girls, What do girls/women look for in a dude?

I've never had a girlfriend and I know its me but I would imagine there are things I could probably do better. I just dont know how to act. I wanna be myself which can be more difficult than you think. Im not like other dudes either. Im more caring and attentive. People tell me all the time that im going to be a good father but I have to be a good boyfriend first before I can get to be a good father! lol. I guess you could say im more feminie than the average male which sucks to say but Im 18 and I've still never had a girlfriend, and I do like girls, so im just trying to figure out what im doing wrong and what I should do. Thanks!!

3

Most Helpful Girl

• What I primarily look for in a man is forwardness, confidence, passion, is intelligent and genuinely a good person who cares about others. I don't like shyness or pushovers (hate me for it all you want) and I like it when a guy can be geeky and goofy, REAL goofy.

What Girls Said 2

• I look for intelligence, ambition, a caring personality and someone who I have things in common with. Similar values and outlook is a must. I need that to feel a connection.

• Manly/macho, comes from the same class of family as mine, nice but can also be a jerk, family oriented, understanding. The list goes on but those are the most important ones.