Is it possible to prove that soda can be healthier than coffee or tea?

If yes then how can someone prove this successfully and make soda appear healthier than coffee/tea?

• possible
    22% (4)29% (5)26% (9)Vote
  • impossible
    78% (14)71% (12)74% (26)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• More than 10% of a coca cola of any size is pure sugar. For other sodas it's even crazier. When you drink coffee or black tea, you put in just a spoonful of sugar, if you drink green tea, you're not supposed to put in any sugar at all. So no, soda is certainly not healthier than coffee or tea. It's doesn't even come close to being a tie.

0|0
    0|0
    • hmmm how about then "filterin" sugar? still not even a tie?

• Show All
    • the other hand is... well, water basically. Water and some chemicals like artificial aroma, coloring (coca cola is actually grey, not black!) etc.

• 1) oh fuck and i drink "0" soda frequently... but strangely it tastes better than regular soda, cola-drinks particularly... i tried 7up/sprite 0 and they were gross...
      2) i've heard about all those health-benefits about green-tea... but problem wid green-tea's i strongly dislike hot drinks... even in winter i just can't! so i decided to try it wid cold water... nah almost undrinkable... then i decided to chew green tea leaves instead as they r... but i almost choked on 'em :|
      3) cola's gray? really? didn't know... actually i thought it's brown... not black xactly :/

What Girls Said 2

• It could be healthier than coffee maybe, but probably not tea. Well I guess it depends which soda. Things like Mountain Dew never, but if we're talkin like Sprite maybe.

0|1
    0|0
  • No way. Soda is full of nasty chemicals, while tea and coffee are both natural substances that have both been proven to have health benefits, so long as they are not doctored up with a bunch of cream and sugar.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Scientists can manipulate data and tell you floride is good for your teeth and needs to be in the water supply etc
    when flouride is actually harmful in high dosages and isn't accurately measured in the water supply

tbh, i bet soda can be healthier than water in some parts of the world

0|1
    0|0
  • coffee and tea have proven health benefits. soda has none. but it does have plenty of artificial ingredients, (in some sodas) ingredients that have been proven to have affects on the potential for getting different illness and disease and a ton of soda

that said I still enjoy a soda here and there. try to get the kinds with natural sugar

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll have to do your research on the ingredients and their secondary effects.
    The difficulty will be to assess what nasty ingredient is "nastier" than others :o

0|1
    0|0
  • It's impossible, soda is actually really unhealthy for, while black coffee and tea both have a large list of health benefits that soda could never and will never have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unless you change the definition of soda in the English language and swap its definition with that of let's say water, then sure. Otherwise no but it is more fun to put mentos into and launch

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be very surprised if it could be proven, those things are loaded with sugar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I drink soda like water.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's impossible as it will never be as healthy as tea, especially green tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • you could prove a lot of hings... but nobody wants to hear it... hell, i've been drinking diet coke for years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

0|0
    0|0