Whenever I go out with more than 3 people I get really awkward but one of my two friends is bored to go out with just 3 people?

He always invites about 4 people and I get really awkward and my mood is ruined and I worry everyone there. I can't keep telling him that I can't go because of this and that, he's going to think that I don't want to hang out with him anymore and If I tell him what's bothering me he probably won't ever ask me to go out again. And I want to keep hanging out with him so what am I supossed to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• "He always invites about 4 people and I get really awkward and my mood is ruined and I worry everyone there. "

^i feel u... it gets really awkward and kinda boring as well if more than 3 people included... basically it's kinda confusin and u get lost since most of da times when i happened to be around more than 3 people i got lost and remained silent since i couldn't find a way to join their conv...

"I can't keep telling him that I can't go because of this and that, he's going to think that I don't want to hang out with him anymore and If I tell him what's bothering me he probably won't ever ask me to go out again. "

^i believe u should... and he should know about how u feel when u r out wid more than 3 people... if he respects it fine... otherwise... u don't have to force yerself goin somewhere u don't like to be... don't u think so? ;)

"And I want to keep hanging out with him so what am I supossed to do?"

how about tellin...

"i just want to hang out wid u. i feel really awkward in a group of more than 3 people (xplain yer reasons here). hope u understand"..

:)

Most Helpful Girl

• just tell him how you feel!

What Guys Said 1

• You like him, and feel like other people are going to try and steal him away

• Nah, not even close. I just can't deal with people

• I'm just sayin'

What Girls Said 0