What kind of phone do you have?

I just got a Galaxy S6 and its legit the best phone I've ever had. I had an iPhone 6 and i have to say I HATE Apple

So what kinda phone do you have and do you prefer Apple or Android?

• I have an iPhone and I prefer Apple
  • I have an iPhone but i prefer android
  • I have an android and prefer android
  • I have an android but prefer Apple
  • I have neither
  • Damn technology

Most Helpful Guy

• Just waiting for the new iPhone to drop so I can scrap this Samsung S4. Don't get me wrong it's been a good phone for the most part; I'll really miss the ability to swap batteries and the IR blaster. But Apple just makes freaking jewelry when it comes hardware. Their stuff feels like a million bucks in your hands and the UI is a lot less cluttered. I used to love Droid for the flexibility, I mean you can do ANYTHING with a rooted Android but the older I get the more I just want something to work, which Apple does rather well most of the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Motorola Moto G.
    I strongly prefer Android.

• That's one I felt as very much worth the money. I bought Moto X though, on Republic Wireless (I liked their plans)

What Guys Said 24

• I have an android and prefer android because it works quite well and here it costs half the price of an iphone.
    I haven't had the possibility to use an iphone but I'm using an android since 2 years.
    I can't say if one is really better than the other but the android gives good value for money in my opinion..

• Lol another post I'll say this, may be hated for it. Apple is a company but when you say Apple people can figure it's iPhone easy. Android is an OS, like Windows OS or iOS, Android isn't the name of the phone nor does it hint @ which company or which of the numerous phones produced that use the OS. Your q poll seems to me that it shows more which OS people would prefer rather than what phone they have.

That being said I got a N6. The moment I got it I unlocked bootloader and rooted it.

• I have Galaxy S3 and then I got a new phone Iphone 6+.. I didn't really like it so I gave that to my SO instead... I'm using my old Galaxy S3

• Galaxy s5, until Samsung makes phones in which I can remove the battery, I will not be getting a new phone.

• 0|1
  • I would never give up on Android, oh this one manager was bragging about
    Apple iPhone I thought oh wow you must be hard up.. But i have always
    bought Samsung phones, Moto G, never had a complaint

• I have an old one - Samsung Galaxy S3 mini

• I recently went from a galaxy s3 to iphone s6. The galaxy s6 is too big for my liking. I don't prefer one over the other.

• I had an android and didn't care much for the operating system. I tried apple and have been using it ever since. I don't use my phone much so it really doesn't matter but for my purposes i just like the simplicity of iPhones.

• I have an s5 and the adverts are annoying but apart from that it's great

• i have an android and they are far superior than iphones. I had 2 iphone over 4 years and was bored of them

• The NONE kind

• Android, Samsung Galaxy Centura

• I've Windows phone. Lumia 730. All of my previous phones were Android.

• I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. I love it and I prefer android phones.

• I have an iPhone and I'm fine with Apple

• I have an iPhone 5s and prefer apple since the UI is a lot more nicer than androids in my opinion

• an old blackberry, don't really do phones

• I have a Lumia 930, Windows Phone. But I'll switch back to android

• Moto X (android) on Republic Wireless (they have very affordable plans). Prefer Android.

• i got an iphone 4 bruh -_-

had it since 9th grade

• As usual - damn technology

• It's not a phone but I have an iPod Touch 5th gen.

• iphone is for old people.

What Girls Said 17

• I still have my Galaxy S4. I'm glad to hear the S6 is great! I need to update soon. All I've ever had was an android phone, not sure about the iPhone.

• I have an iPhone 5, I only got it like two weeks ago and I actually do really enjoy it :)

• I have the 6 plus and I'll most likely always have an apple phone

• 0|0
  • I have a Droid Mini, and I like it. I have no plans to switch to Apple.

• I have an S4.

• Android...

• Nokia Lumia nun special

• I have the Galaxy S5.

• I have an Iphone 6+

• I have an iphone

• I have a iphone 6 plus

• iphone 4s it's okay old now need newer iphone I prefer Apple had a android before hated it.

• I have a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact.
    I prefer Android, else I wouldn't use one lol

• I have a Lumia 925.

• I have a really old-ass phone I barely even use.

• I Have Windows Fuck!