Have you ever won a trophy?

Bump!!!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have :P I use to play wheelchair hockey back in the day, my team made it to the final one year and after we watched the silver trophy finalists play (I tried not to laugh) we were next, before the game I was bad mouthing the other teams star player.. So basically we were down by a goal with a period left and I came through and scored two goals, I pretty much won the entire thing myself.. And didn't get MVP.. But just knowing I won the game and the trophy was enough for me.. I actually have some photos from that game, be warned I was a fatass back then.. :P
    www.mpwha.ca/.../...air%20Hockey%20-%20152_jpg.jpg
    www.mpwha.ca/.../...air%20Hockey%20-%20146_jpg.jpg

• Hockey!!! <3

• Lol I know, sadly my mom and physio therapist made me attach the stick to my chair.. So I couldn't do my dekes or control the power of my shot, unless I was in school or playing with my grandparents and then I just did it :P

• It was awkward too because my normal chair is 6 wheeled and does 12 km/h (8 Mph) and the handling on a 4 wheeled chair is so much different, but they made me use a different chair because my chair is like a Ferrari and those other ones are like muscle cars :P

What Girls Said 13

• yes i totally have.. a lot of them.

• Yes! I played soccer for 8 years so I have many. I also have some from school in the past.

• No... :/ My brothers and sister won trophies but I haven't lol

• nope never happened -_-

• Yes, I have some trophies. I'm not sure which box they are in, though.

• Thanks for the notification, Mistnigqa808. You forgot to tell me that she even stuck out her tongue lol. Have you won any?

Coco - the only trophies I won are in debates (lol xD) and arts (drawing).

• Haha thanks Mist!

@YourFutureEx - nice, congrats! :)

• No I did won money for third prize.

• No, but I have hit somebody with one many years ago... >3>

• Nope, never did.

• never in my life

• Yep. I have about 9 in my closet.

• Yeah... in elementary school lmao

• Yes i have one multiple trophies especially from one I used to dance. I probably have a total of 50 trophies from that and I also have some from school stuff

• Yes i have
    ...

What Guys Said 14

• I've got... 4 "trophies" but more so academic prizes for best speech or science competitions.
    *yeah look at stephen hawkings over here.

My dad's a jock.
    My mom's a sorority girl.

So how the fuck did they give birth to a nerd I have no idea.

• Yes. There was a competition in high school related to who can write the best story in a language other than English. I did it and finished in third place. There was also a martial arts competition in my martial arts class (outside of school), and I finished in second place.
    WooHoo.

• I won the John Philip Sousa Band Award in high school. I got a trophy and a plaque.

I also got all gold trophies on Mario Kart: Double Dash ;)

• Nope no trophies those are only reserved for black belts and 1-10 degree dans.

I have however won well over a dozen 1, 2 and 3 place medals for athletic prowess, winning fight matches, by either knock outs or points and medals for well preformed Kata as well as two special medals reserved for excelent preformeance or prowess. And one for literature in school.

Needless to say back in the day I was quite the championship guy, litterally.

• We won a championship once during my years playing soccer. I've also won several medals in track, high jump and stuff like that.

• If a silver trophy counts, then yeah.

I also won bronze with with class
    back in school playing soccer..

I have yet to win first place, but I try not to
    enter competitions, unless I have to/I'm dared.

• Nope. Was too shy to try when I was younger. Now I don't give a shit anymore.

• In karate, MMA , got a medal from the uk military and 2 trophies in boxing and 1 in shooting , and 4 for racing 😛

• Recently i got a medal for doing a spartan race
    Got some for academic stuff, middle school academics tho -_-

• Mhhmm 12 to be exact not counting medals :)

• High School soccer MVP trophy 😎

• Only in video games and swimming

• Yes I have and medals too

• Yeah for playing soccer.