Stocks experts, how to probe and where to call about the fate of a company I invested in the symbol is ESYL, easy link solutions?

stocks experts, how to probe and where to call about the fate of a company I invested in the symbol is ESYL, easy link solutions. their website is ont working, there are o pres releases anymore, the email doesn't work, I won't to know whats going on with this ompany? should I call the SEC?

What Girls Said 1

• Good god the average IQ here is 65 😂

• what dont you answer the question? instead of criticizing ,

What Guys Said 1

• Never ever buy penny stocks! Their out of business.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=esyl&ql=1

• how do you know? its still trading, in my account it shows 0.002 $ per share

• That's 2/1000 of a penny. not 0.02 2 cents. Read the chart, little to no trading. Volume: 2,512
      A better indicator is their website is not working, there are no pres releases anymore, the email doesn't work.
      Those signs are dead on for a dead company. They have no money to keep an existing website running AND
      they've shut down their email account.
      That's my experienced opinion & again DON'T TRADE PENNY STOCKS. There is such a thing as boiler room.
      Once they stop making a market for the stock it tanks.