Would you say I classify as a typical 20 year old?

Honestly, I feel like I am different than most people my age. I am in college in my fourth year and I'm only 20 years old. Most of my friends only have fun when it comes to drinking and partying and such. I do that occasionally but honestly I would much rather just hang out and watch a movie or talk and such. It seems like such a sin for most people my age? I am one of those who can't spend a day alone and I have to be doing something with someone but I appriciate more simpler and relaxing ways of hanging out. Other than that I'm also doing very well in school (comes first of course). I am a member of many organizations at my uni and I have my own car and place. What would you think of someone who is like me? Would you find someone like me too boring?

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, you seriously need to enjoy the best things life has to offer-outside of your place.

You remind me so much of my youngest sister; she's 18 and also in college but she's doing her third year, claims that being a pre-med student is all that matters to her and medical school is the only things she's looking forwardto, she claims to "enjoy" being alone; which is great don't get me wrong, but nobody likes that. No matter how much they claim to want it. A life with no amazement from experiencing the outdoors is quite boring and you know that very well. Or else you wouldn't be wondering id you have a "boring" life.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are unique. You are YOU. There is no "typical 20 y/o." Each individual is different. You don't need to fit in with everyone else.

What Guys Said 5

• Who gives a shit about what other people think.

You do you. If someone finds you too boring, fuck em'.

• 0|0
  • Hold on I'm doing the math. Yup you aren't a typical 20yo cause you started college early. But everything else is normal because it's your prefereference.

• I don't think you sound boring at all, I think you sound more mature than the typical 20-year old.

• SO basically you're asking if not going out, is ok?

What Girls Said 0