Alright boys and girl, how do you feel about Donald Trump in the White House?

Just like the title says - what do you think? He seems to be a love him or hate him sort of a candidate. I'd love to know what people on here think. For/against/undecided... whatever. Just no immature bullshit insults against people you don't agree with ok?

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely against. he is extremely ignorant and is trying to go against a law that has been in effect for over a hundred years and if he does get elected and deports 11 million americans he will taking the bottom out of American society, economy, you name it we were all immigrants at one time so unless someones family has lived here since the beginning of time, they need to keep their mouth shut on immigration.

• I PICK DIS ONE!!! xD

• @tempbro oh god dont even get me started on that he has been bankrupt 4 times and people want to elect him? why do they trust him with money?

• He is good con artist with immigrants since they cannot really object to anything since they are undocumented take it from experience.

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm ok with him being in there, as long as he is locked in. Seriously I am from UK, the idea concerns me greatly

• locked in? how do you mean?

• oh wow, why do some folks in the UK feel that way?

• he gets so much bad press, his previous women, up to fairly recent arrogance about buying scottish golf courses.. fair to say he is hated here.

What Girls Said 1

• I can't imagine how many diplomatic scandals would occur with him in office. We'd probably lose a lot of allies and earn a few more enemies in the process. It'd be interesting to say the least.

What Guys Said 4

• Let's say I find him unreliable, because untill recently he was a registred democrat, he has donated millions of dollars to democrats' campaigns. So I find it weird that all of a sudden he wants a republican to become president, and thereby, his ideas are baloney to me. I will definitely vote for a democrat coming elections, but if a republican must become president, please John Kasich. He is one of few candidates that I actually wouldn't mind that much in the White House.

• I still think he is really a plant for the Democrats.

Although the rest of the field for the GOP is pretty pathetic too. If McCain and Romney were running again they'd be the best two candidates.

• If he runs the country the same way he runs his businesses, I should probably have my bags packed already.

• On a serious note he would probably cause the world's first apocalyptic nuclear war with the filter he has on his mouth, he is a arrogant person.