Ok below are facts of the majority
1. Girls either don't care if a guy is or isn't a virgin. it makes no difference.
2. A virgin girl usually prefers a guy with experience because "they know what they're doing"
3. Girls with experience prefer guys with experience.
(There are girls that prefer virgin guys but they are a SLIM MINORITY. Girls whom are or aren't virgins simultaneously prefer experienced)
1. A large proportion of guys. arguably the majority prefer virgin girls for long term relationships/marriage.
2. Even fewer guys prefer experienced girls
Guys push guys to have sex and there is no incentive for guys to remain virgins for girls since at best they don't care.
So why not have sex and prefer virgins
Most Helpful Girl
It stops being preference when you become very obssessive with it and display blatant disrespect towards others along with derrogative terms. Most of the times, it's because they're really only focusing on the fact of only her status in never having sex and not the other qualities that make her as a person overall.3
Most Helpful Guy
I think people can have whatever preferences they want when it comes to dating as long as they don't lie or complain. Meaning that of a guy with 20 partners meets a virgin, he has to tell the truth about his past. If she's accepts him, great, if she doesn't then he should shut the fuck up and look for someone else.0