Why do some Girls Complain About a Guy who Isn't a Virgin having a Preference for marrying Only Virgin Girl?

Ok below are facts of the majority

1. Girls either don't care if a guy is or isn't a virgin. it makes no difference.

2. A virgin girl usually prefers a guy with experience because "they know what they're doing"

3. Girls with experience prefer guys with experience.
(There are girls that prefer virgin guys but they are a SLIM MINORITY. Girls whom are or aren't virgins simultaneously prefer experienced)

Guys
1. A large proportion of guys. arguably the majority prefer virgin girls for long term relationships/marriage.

2. Even fewer guys prefer experienced girls

Updates:
A strong point is.

Guys push guys to have sex and there is no incentive for guys to remain virgins for girls since at best they don't care.

So why not have sex and prefer virgins

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• It stops being preference when you become very obssessive with it and display blatant disrespect towards others along with derrogative terms. Most of the times, it's because they're really only focusing on the fact of only her status in never having sex and not the other qualities that make her as a person overall.

3|0
    0|0
    • Not only that but point 2 is complete horseshit

• For instance if the only reason a guy wants virgins is ''I don't like women that had sex once because they're dirty'' and goes all the way to purposedly seducing women, trying to make them feel comfortable and get them to reciprocate only to discard them or string them along but suddenly puts the ''gentleman act'' on the virgin, that's a straight foward user with an obssession. He doesn't like her for who she is but only regards her as his prize to be obtained, a possession basically.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people can have whatever preferences they want when it comes to dating as long as they don't lie or complain. Meaning that of a guy with 20 partners meets a virgin, he has to tell the truth about his past. If she's accepts him, great, if she doesn't then he should shut the fuck up and look for someone else.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It's a huge double standard.
    The guy makes one of the requirements of a girl he's looking to make his girlfriend be that she's a virgin, or at least have a very low number. He says this as if it's common sense, while he's sleeping with new girls every other weekend.

Girls really only care about themselves when losing their virginity, not if their guy is experienced or knows what he's doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • They complain because it sounds hypocritical. The guy wants the girl to be pure/untouched/his/whatever adjective you choose, but he doesn't think that she would want the same. :) hope this helps

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer my husband to be a virgin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually my deal-breaker is him not being another virgin. Not a virgin, bye bye.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It's hypocritical. If the girls expected to be a virgin, why not the guy?

1|0
    0|1
  • Virgin Hunter! ?

3|0
    0|0