Lucid Dreaming?

This is sometthing that seems very interesting to me, i rarely remember my dreams :c
Do you know, heard or do this Lucid dreaming thing with sucess?

Thanks
Orange.

Hey guys, check all the video, it's really cool.
Im going to start training seriouly for this ! : ))

Most Helpful Girl

• I experienced it a couple of times. I doubt you can 'make it happen on purpose', though.

• Internet says any person can pactice and master it :p

• I had moments where i dream i waked up and was preparing to get out home... and then i realize im still in bed, it's annoing.

• Hahaha That's funny. xD

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be able to do it all of the time when I was younger but nowadays it doesn't happen too often.
    Although I keep trying out this new thing I've heard of called Dream Walking where you can walk into somebody else's dream and communicate with them. To do this apparently you have to be lucid dreaming, shut your eyes within the dream, spin around whilst shouting the person's name who's dream you want to go into and communicate with. But the other person does have to be asleep and dreaming as well or else it won't work.

I've tried it a few times when I've remembered but I don't think it has worked yet. Wish I could lucid dream a little more

• That's bullshit, sorry.

• Maybe saying something enters that information to their dream, but you can't link to their dream directly.

Like sometimes when someone wakes me up, what they said or did to me I dream about just before waking up.

• I understand completely what you're getting at. I remember my alarm clock going off once and I remember listening to the entire conversation going off on the radio station, whilst I was walking around some shops in my dream

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah I have had them before where I realize I am dreaming but I almost never can control them. I also rarely ever remember my dreams unless it was reallllllyyyyy weird.

• That's the big challenge, controllong yourself inside that reality. Can be an epic adventure :D.

• Good video. I've never experienced them but I also think it is very interesting. My boyfriend has experienced them and he says sometimes he can control what he does in the dream.

• Does he move or talk while sleeping?

• Im going to start seriously developing this. Anyone can do it. This must be amazng.

• I'll probably start looking at my hands randomly during the day from now on xD

• Heard of it, but yet to try it out. I know that my friend had experienced it before.

• I had a couple dreams like that and they were cool I always have crazy dreams when I have bad sleep because I wake up all the time in bad sleep so I remember my dreams. I use to try to lucid dream I did all those steps but it never worked

• Needs some good time until you manage it. And you have to sleep well, or you cannot go deep.

• Yes, I've experienced it and known about it. Its when you're aware you're sleeping.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, I have experienced lucid dreams

• Was any of them really scary?

• Did you wake up or you could transform that bad thing in one that didn't scary you?

• Usually, I used to wake up but now slowly I am learning to transform it, and it's a difficult task but I'll make it happen.

• The worst ones are where you know you are in a dream, then wake up in your bed. After a while you realize it's still not real and you start to panic and pinch yourself awake. But you are still sleeping as your bedroom is really fuzzy. Damn man its like Inception. You want to wake up but can't.

• I heard about that problem. We may have difficulties to know when weare in reality... this stuff is amazing and we dont even need science...

• And people that could die from heart attack...

• It certainly gets your heart pumping haha, its like a nightmare

• Once yeah.

• Eh It happens to me a lot

• it's not real. people who've said they had them are lying little buttholes