What'll you do first if earthquake occurs?

I am just getting curious about this... If earthquake occurs here then I'll leave everything and take my phone (if possible) and run out of the house or if it is difficult to run then hide under a table, because phone is the way to communicate. Here earthquake has occurred 2 times but it was too little to get noticed, it was just a kind of a vibration... What'll you do first if earthquake occurs?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• -shrugs- I don't know we never have actual ground shaking earthquakes here, around here tornadoes are what you have to worry about, a couple years ago we literally had a town wiped off the map, from one completely decimated it.

And yet whenever one occurs we never run away we just park our cars and take pictures of em or go about our daily lives lmao Kansas logic.

• Do you guys not even panic...

• Should be a nice tourist attraction to look at tornadoes and not get rekt...

😂😂😂

• Quite funny you metion that: I have ever been in an earthquake. 5,7 on scale, so it wasn't too much, but quite scary still. If it's really a big one I'd hide under a chair or table, while listening to music, ofcourse 😉🎶🎧!

• I will just take myself and all the family and valuable things out of the building in case earthquake demolishes it

• Same thing if you drop the nuke

• Open the doors just in case, then hide the mainstream "under the table".

• To Allah we belong to him we shell return :)