Whats worse: betraying your family or betraying your partner/spouse?

Which is worse in this case..

You betray and lie to your parents and siblings that you arnt seeing this person ever again, but you really are and sneak out just to be with them.

Or you are betraying your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse and having them think you are a loving and trusting partner, but sneak out to see someone else on the side?

• Betraying your family is worse
  • Betraying your partner/spouse is worse

Most Helpful Guy

• Betraying your family is worse Thats your very own blood. Girlfriend and wives will leave you if things get hard your blood should not

Most Helpful Girl

• Betraying your family. They raised you, spend their time with you, teach you how to talk walk and how to socialize with people, they spend their money for you to get education. Most of all they will never stop loving you even if you did something really bad not like your partner/spouse

What Guys Said 1

• Family for sure, I have only 1 family...
    Don't have enough fingers to count my partners, they come and go, and always will

What Girls Said 3

• Family!
    Much worse!

• family. because then everyone else in the family will know. but they won't care about a bf/gf too much.

• The latter is way worse in my opinion