What would you do if you caught your 16yo doing meth?

Most Helpful Guy

• Give me some time while I think of a non-violent response...

• *waits*

• I would get the cops involved, and I would check her into rehab.

• Good response.

Most Helpful Girl

• How screw up is beating your kid that already probably has issues. A teen doing meth at the age of 16 means you're probably failing as parents and you want to solve things by hitting?
    by the way I was spanked at a very age and don't agree with that method. It think it's not necessarily and if you still have to spank when they're only got two years left to be of legal age, you already failed.

I would first be wondering where I went wrong, get them the help and send them to boot camp. If they turned 18 and still doing it, they're kicked out of the house.

What Guys Said 14

• Beat the shit out of them. Yes I do believe in bitting my child. I was and there is nothing wrong with me. Sane with all my friends. We all broke wooden spoons on our asses. Then take them to rehab and love them and show my suppport. Meth is not a recreational drug like Marijuana. Someone who does it has done other things they need help I couldnt provide. You make meth in your house once and you ruin the whole house. Thats how bad it is.

• I would seriously beat them up. I don't care about this politically correct new age "treat everyone with care" bullshit. Alcohol, I can handle. Smoking would get a pretty high raising of the voice from me. But meth? No fuck that, they are gonna get it.

• You shouldn't beat your kids, it happened to me and it's really bad to be hit by people you care. Meth is fucked up though, so I don't know really

• Not that I would beat them but a serious spank to the face if to be expected.

• That's fair I guess

• groundedt, till she/he is old enough to be kicked out. there are drugs, i´d be ok with... but meth isn´t one of them.

• Meth: Not Even Once

• heroin too and everything else that will fuck you up in such a drastical way.

• 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• That stuff fucks you up in the head, I'd take it away and they are so grounded, I'm also gonna get the belt. However I don't mind them doing easy stuff like marijuana and shrooms since it's natural but no synthetic drugs.

• I did meth for years. Longer you wait to quit, the harder it'll be.

Good luck.

• I'd hit them so hard they'd wake up four weeks into the rehab program I put them in.

• Beat them to a inch of their life

• I would beat him up and tell him to get lost until he begs me. At least in my current form. If I was a political person. I would probably get him jail to remain just.

• I will get very angry and ground her. Then I will go and get help for her.

• GTFO

*filler*

• meth? sorry... whats that? math exercices? o. O?

• Masturbating? Having sex? im not kidding... i really dont know... it's what? : /

• Meth is one hell of a drug

• Tks. I would talk and spend a nice father and daughter time. Talking about stuff and life. I dont beat her.

• tell him or her to get more

• beat him up

• beat the shit out of him and then explain him why I punished him by showing what meth does to people, and tell him I only did it because I love him.

What Girls Said 10

• My daughter... send her to korea live with her grandparents for a while... that's punishment enough for anyone.
    My so... send him to Hawaii to labor on some pineapple farms for a few months.

• Those look like rewards to me... do your parents live in North Korea?

• Haha you make me laugh a lot coZ that I like talking to you but don't worry i still as same age your sister's nephew

• I would take them to rehab as soon as possible. Meth is an extremely hard drug and I can't have my child ruining their life and health by being addicted to it. I will have a zero tolerance policy for drugs in my home, including cigarettes.

• I would probably be heartbroken and wonder what caused them to succumb to one of the worst drugs on the planet. But I would be thankful it wasn't crocodil.

• I would cry a lot and feel hurt. But I will get her the help that she needs at a rehab. I would let her know I love her no matter but that she needs perfesonal help.

• Wonder where the fuck I went wrong

• Take them to a brain scan appointment

• Show him/her pictures of methheads after a few years. Vanity is a strong motivator for 16 year olds

• Grounded for life.

• *for 2 years. Once they turn 18, it's illegal to forcibly keep them home

• If they still kept doing meth after that then I would report them to the authorities. They need to be taught a lesson. Life ain't easy and you only get one chance at it.

• Oops. My bad. I forgot meth is illegal too.

• Look them in a closet and make them do it all.

• I would join