What is your expectation from Fall? 🍂 ?

What is your expectation from Fall?  🍂 ?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Fall is autumn right?

During our school days In my hometown , I remember trying to catch the falling leaves and flowers from trees during the examinations as some retard senior had said the more leaves/flowers i catch the more marks i would get.

No prizes for guessing, I did exceptionally bad when i tried this route :/

• awww he was really retard that one ! lol
      by the way
      leaves are so good especially in autumn :) so dramatic and so beautiful at the same time :)

• Actually after the exams results were out, i thought to myself who the real retard was at that time. Glad you called my senior a retard rather than me :)

Apparently some romantic folks back in school used to keep flowers and leaves which fall off during autumn in their thick books.

• Dress up as an Alien for Halloween

• Do not, in any way, no matter what, fuck my grades up in school. That would be real bad :/

• Severe weather and global economic collapse.

What Girls Said 7

• Good senior year. Get a leading role in my school play. Not just good, but amazing grades. Fun school trips. Most of all, just having fun in general!

• Cooler, glorious weather. Some trees around here change color and it's pretty. I can't wait to wear Fall clothes, like scarves, leggings, maybe boots. :)

• i don't expect anything.

• Not much. Too cold for me.

• Better weather as in cooler weather

• That it'll be rainy and cold.

• I hope that it gets cold, I dislike the heat.