GAGers, are you a coffee or tea lover?

I'm a tea lover that's for sure! Chamomile and Peppermint are my favorite out of them all ❤

0|0
15|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I love both. I love my green tea, and I love my coffee with extra milk, and sugar so. :).

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm only a green tea lover. Other than that, I'm absolutely a coffee lover ☕💙 Cappuccino and Latte are the best of them all 😍

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Coffee coffee coffee

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing like a nice deep roast Sumatra bean. Gives off taste of mildly over cooked caramel, nutmeg and walnuts

1|0
    0|0
    • Dark roast not deep :)

• Nice indonesian coffee bean👌🏼

• Tea doesn't do it for me... to mild and sweet too many floral notes. I like the darkness rich full flavor of coffee I may be wrong but tea is not enough for myself. Than again I drink IPA a heavier bitter beer

• Either is ok but I usually don't drink either, water is my main drink

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Iced coffee or sweet tea

1|0
    0|0
  • I go for.. tefee... i like both : p...

1|0
    0|0
  • Tea definitely, I have a few cups a day

1|0
    0|0
  • You should have included a poll !
    Tea > Coffee in my opinion :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Green tea !!! yeah !

1|0
    0|0
  • both :D but i prefer tea any kind

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Tea for Two, @Athena13 I am not much for the Joe, it has a strong taste that I only care to sip from my lip every once in a blue moon.
    When I lived over in Egypt for awhile with my husband and his family, they all were Tea for Thee and never had Anything but Lipton Dusty Rose blend.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, I live up to the British stereotype and pretty much drink tea exclusively :P I haven't tried peppermint tea but that sounds amazing <3

1|0
    0|0
    • Peppermint is definitely amazing ❤

• I prefer tea - I love just a pure green tea sometimes or some tea with a ginger extract when I notice I'm getting sick - teas are sometimes the best medicine and they really help calm you down from a stressful day, I like coffee, too, but it really does have the opposite effect of tea to me..

1|0
    0|0
  • Tea. I like tea.
    I hate coffee with a passion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither really. But if I had to chose I'll pick tea. I tried this cranberry green tea over ice, and it wasn't bad.

1|0
    0|0

http://i61.tinypic.com/35jmpza.jpg

Coffee is life 😍❤️☕️ Nomnomnom

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more if a hot chocolate drinker.

1|0
    0|0
  • Def coffee! Iced hazelnut latte😍😍

1|0
    0|0