Would you rather have the ability to fly or invincibility? Why?

I would want the ability to fly because I would be able to go anywhere at anytime💕 I could travel the world with my ability.
I'm gonna select the person with the beat reasoning. For both genders (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Invincibility. Why? I will also be able to travel the world like anyone who has the flying ability and i can also do that without paying a single cent. Try to stop me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would rather have the ability to fly since I can go anywhere and hiding doesn't serve a lot. You can hide very well and be nearly invisible if you have the skills.

What Guys Said 17

• Fly so i can take @missnowhere to watch the WORLD from above with meh

lol sorry I had to :P

• Invincibility because if I wanted to fly I could buy a wingsuit and with invincibility I'd wouldn't have to worry about dying in a crash.

Lmao srry srry srry srry I had to 😂😂😂

As for u asker it would be free traveling and still fun

• 😂😂😂
      this is getting out of hand hahaha

• @missnowhere couldn't stop myself 😂😂😂 this guy is a weirdo we egyptians call people like him something in English like sleeping on his dick

• haha alrighty xD
      it's just typical keyspirits

• Invincibility, it's a great feeling to have that power.

• Fly for sure.

"If I could fly
    Then I would know
    What life looks like from up above and down below
    I'd keep you safe
    I'd keep you dry
    Don't be afraid Cecilia
    I'm the satellite
    And you're the sky"

-Andrew McMahon

• Invincibility! Winning is an awesome feeling, defeat is bad. This is the reason.

• Flying. We can carry on nearly every day avoiding injury anyways. Flying is much more useful.

• Invincibility. But not if it makes me immortal too. I still want to die from old age.

• invincibility because u could fly over and over if u couldnt die i would jump from airplanes in squirel suits

• I would take flying because in approximately 50 years there will be the option of never dying because of a high age and since I am still pretty young I have chances to keep myself alive after that anyways ;)

• Flight. Especially if I can go supersonic. I did want to travel to places with my own two eyes. That did be fun so. :).

• Fly so i can take @missnowhere to watch the WORLD from above with meh 🌹

• Hmm I suppose it depends on how fast I could fly, and the duration I could maintain flight 4.

• flying would be better - I can go anywhere I want.

• Lol these guys are gonna give MissNowhere a big head.

• Fly. I think it would be fun.

• Invincibility, it would be possible to get shot down if I could fly. With invincibility I'd take on ISIS. lol

What Girls Said 4

• Invincibility - then I wouldn't need to be able to fly...
    Just makes sense.

I could SAVE EVERYONE!
    xD

• fly... i would love to fly..

• Its totally being able to fly for me. I think I could have some invincible qualities just from being able to fly.

• Invisibility for sure