Do you like artsy girls?

I am always painting or sculpting and my past boyfriends were always weirded out by me when I became frantic when I saw something intriguing and had the strong urge to scuplt or paint it. I sound like a loon, I know.

Most Helpful Guy

• artsy as in what you are, having a passion for creating a work of art, absolutely. It shows you have creativity, and passion and are inspired and might even have a little quirky side which is always nice. I see a woman who can actually perform or make something as artsy; dance, drama, music, paint, sculpt, draw, cook, write poetry or novels, the list goes on. Now if she is SO into her art that she can't focus on us or anything else really... there can be a bit of a problem there. Artsy though as a character trait is never a bad thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• HAHAHAHAHA Doesn't sound weird to me. Maybe because I walk around town singing to myself. xD

• I do that too 😂 I also skip a lot. I'm just a basket case.

• I mean my hips are too wide for my shape and when you put big boobs and wide hips on a scrawny 5'1 body it is going to look disproportionate. I lost at the game of genetics.

• Haha Well as long as you feel comfortable in your own skin and you're healthy, you're fine. ;)

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, I do art myself, not sculpting or painting, but drawing things made up, or things that look interesting..

• I like them yes, they are cool girls and generallyy receptive to adventure, very curious and great pals. I think they are amazing. :)

• I like that misterious aura around... makes life a surprise :)

• Would be awesome. I love watching sculptors and artsists at work.

• not really artsy chicks usually turn out to be ho bags.

• if you take art more serious than our relationship then no, but yeah sure.

• Yes, artsy girls are great. Not weird one bit.

• Not really, I love artistic women, they are very classy if you ask me

• Love it. More people need passion.

What Girls Said 0