Have you ever used a potty as an adult?

Be honest… :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Not as an adult, but past the age that I should have. I was probably about 12 last time I used one of those... My dad kept one on his fishing boat for my sister and I to use if we needed to go while we were out on the lake. It was better than trying to squat over a bucket.

Most Helpful Guy

• When we were potty training my daughter, she would not go #2 in it. So one day as a joke on my wife I took a huge dump in the "potty" and left it for my wife to find. It only took 30 minutes and I hear a scream followed by "dear gaaaawwwd", then laughter followed by "you asshole!"

What Girls Said 6

• I'm sure people with kids might find themselves having to use a potty that goes over the toilet hole in the middle of the night.

• what do you mean a potty? isn't that a just a childish way of saying you went to the bathroom, when directing it to or at a child? Like "do you need to go potty?" addressed to a 2 years old.

• @update: that's a trainer. why would you used that as a grown person? what's wrong with you?

• just some random question

• :D nope i have not.

• LMAO!

No. I haven't.

• Nope, never have

• Wouldn't that be uncomfortable?

What Guys Said 8

• You said potty, not potty chair. And I have often heard the phrase, "I have to go potty" and am sure they did not mean they had to use a potty chair. So I looked up the word in the online dictionary, and the first definition I found was was British and could mean trivial, intoxicated, or crazy. Can;t say as I have used a "potty" person.

Moving on to the more American usage, potty can be a small device for a child to use, or just simply a bathroom or toilet. So yes, I have used a potty. And if there any out there who have never used a toilet, I do not want to meet them, thank you.

• "But in an emergency I had to use a bidet once when my wife and I were both struck at the same time with terrible diarrhea"

^interestin... hahhahaah

i've used a cup or a plastic bag many times as an alternative since i couldn't go to da bathroom atm... LOL

• Wasn't so funny at the moment. A married couple fighting over who has to use the bidet. But we both laughed later.

• sjoes006 is spot on - I am sure we have all used a toilet with a child seat on it and couldn't be bothered to take seat off.

• klaatu what do you do in your spare time

• what spare time? he spends all his time on gag.

• no sorry. doesn't ring a bell. i don't know who "our friend" is, but i can tell you one thing, i don't have any friends. so, is this little talk going anywhere, or are you just wasting my time like you waste yours every single day on gag? and yes, this time i meant to be rude.

• If I have to go really bad I'd use it. I personally haven't seen a potty training thingamajig in ages so I haven't used one.
    However, nature is my toilet. :)

• I would only use it as the absolutely last resort if I had no other choice.

• Lmao no lol.

• No I haven't.

• nooo... i can't say i have..