Would you rather have the house of your dreams and acres of land around it but never get to travel, or travel the world but live in a tiny apartment?

When I say a tiny apartment I mean:

Damn... I should've included a poll! O. o

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• If I could travel the world, I would not be spending much time in my apartment, so small would not be a problem. Besides, when you are older, you wonder how you are going to take care of all that house and land by yourself as the kids are gone and it is just you and possibly your spouse. There are many places I would love to return to, and many I would love to visit for the first time. Give me the ability to travel throughout the world, my big home.

• I'd rather have the house though all those acres and luxury are not at all a requirement for me :D
    But I'm not a passionate traveler. I like to travel for 1 to 2 weeks max 2 times a year but no more than that... I like my house in good old Belgium as well :D

• Can't beat travelling, meeting new people, different languages, culture, why stay in one place when you can explore life to the fullest.

• Yeah you should've. You failed! 😛

Just kidding!

Anyways, I would rather have my dream house with an acre of land cuz at least I can say "this is my land. This is where my kids will grow up." I moved around a lot as a kid and I do not want that for them. I want them to have a hometown, ya know?

• It depends if its one choice and thats its, I'd take the house. Retired me isn't gonna go anywhere. I'd get the house for a my family, have everyone book in and kick it with me.

But if I could change my decision every, lets say 8 years, I would too. I like to travel now, I'm still young so I want to see what I can before I can't. But that would mean I'd never come back to that apartment, I'd just jump from hotel to hotel.

• Apartment.

• I would travel, i don't need much space but want to see so many places... I can tell you but that would be a very long list

• The first one easily.

• The former I hate traveling.

• Tiny apt and travel

• Big house over world tour.

• The first choice ofc

What Girls Said 4

• Travel the world ❤ It's my dream. And I don't even mind tiny apartments that much, they're cozy.

• This is hard! I want to travel the world but at the same time I want to live in a big house :P I choose living in this tiny ass apartment (if it has a bathroom).

• Travel the world. More benefit in that. :)

• Definelty the tiny apartment.