What would you do if Jesus Christ showed up at your door and just wanted to talk to you?

I'm not a Christian but I'm curious as to how people would react. I'd be pretty happy myself.

Most Helpful Girl

• "... did I die?" then call my aunts.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd actually be kinda scared. I'd think i was in trouble or something.

You know, the kinda thing where you get called down to the pronciples office and your freaking it because you think your in trouble, but then they end up giving you an award instead. Can you relate to that? 😂

• Totally, that's how I would react even though I know he is a good person (an understatement).

What Girls Said 13

• i would be in shock, but a happy shock.
    i'd definitely let Him in and just talk for ages.

by the way, if i may, He's literally doing that everyday at the door of our hearts.

• I would feel special. xD
    I would be curious as to what he wants to tell me, and welcome him in.

• I would say ''Yes, is there anything I can help you with, what do you need'' like if he were a regular person. No difference.

If someone, knocks on the door, waking me up in the morning and on a freaking Sunday, it better be important.

• I would definitely let him in and see what he has to say.
    I'm a Christian so I would ask him how my grandfathers are doing up there. :)

• I would definitely have tears of joy and want to hug him right away

• I would be happy too. I would welcome him. He would be my guest after all.

• Jesus: hey I'm Jesus we need to talk
    Me:
    Jesus: my child
    Me:
    Jesus: chelsea
    Me:
    Jesus:
    Me: catfish
    Jesus: waht
    Me: *closes door*

• I'd be really confused but I'd invite him in

• I'd invite Him in, & be anxious as to what He'd have to say.

• Tell him it's not even Halloween yet and to knock on some other door.

• I'd ask if he would like a beer and we'll chat.

• Let's see, so far you've presented me with an entire rule book that contradicts itself and the modern world, I can't wear linen or eat shrimp, you apparently really don't like some of my friends, you believe in slavery, and if I don't pledge my fealty to you, despite all the good I've done in this world, we can't be friends. So yeah, real good talk. Maybe try the guy next door?

• I would love that!

What Guys Said 20

• Yeah I'd be like "awesome" and ask him a bunch of questions.

• I'd be shocked but more then happy to talk with him.

In reality our bodies are temples in which he inhabits and he is at their doorsteps everyday.

• I saw a man dressed like Jesus yesterday standing by the side of the road waving to people. But yeah If he came i'd let him in

• Jesus Christ did be welcome to come into my House anytime. He can talk with me about anything, and I did listen so. :).

• How do i know he his Jesus Christ ?

• If you don't take his word for it, he'll do a miracle?

• Yeah a miracle would be cool.

Just wanted to talk with me... ok thats kinda scary lol, what does he want from me?
      "Hey Jesus... sorry the messed up house... just sit somewhere... watch out the cat... sooo... hows your dad? things are cool up there? we missed youa little... so... Nespresso?"

• I'd be kinda nervous too.

• For me he is a prophet so that would be really really a great honour of course I will let him in

• Take the literature he was offering and tell him I would read it later.

• I was thinking about a conversation with him.

• I get people at my door many times who profess to have the answers and want to talk. If I knew this was the Real Deal, I would talk, but not to just anyone showing up and saying he was The One.

• I'll bring a jug of water and to prove he is who he says he is he can turn it into wine, if not then he's an impostor and I wouldn't have any interest in talking.

• I'd easily assume that it was some lunatic dressed as Jesus and tell him to leave or I'll call the police.

By the way I am an atheist.

• This too if some person I don't know keeps insisting that he's Jesus Christ... I would be even pissed off if it's on a Sunday morning

• I'd be like "Wait you're real? Prove it"
    Then I'd contact scientists to determine where his "magic" comes from.

• Would you ask him yourself how he did it?

• I wouldn't believe him regardless. I'd think he was some sort of alien using advanced technology to make what we think to be miracles.

• That's plausible and I think he would be a 100% alien.

• Last time that happened I let him in and the basted robbed me

• sup, want a beer?

• I'm not religious but hey I'm a social guy!

• "Sup bro. Sure, come on in. Let me grab ya a beer."

• I would say no thank you.

• Let him in... Give him a cup of "water"

• I would be so shocked but I'd let him in

• I wouldn't answer the door.

• Well Christ is a title, not a name. I would happily invite Yeshua Bar Yosef in and would try to communicate as well as I could though I don't speak Aramaic or Hebrew.

• Scared. Have you read how he showed up to John? Not like the hippie people think Jesus to be.