Girls, how would you feel if a guy slapped your ass?

Would it depend on if you knew the guy or he was a stranger? Would it depend on where it was done? How would you react to a guy who would do this to you? Would it matter if he did it hard or just softly?

Would you want to get the police involved? Would you chase after him if he ran away?

• I'd probably like it ;)
  • I wouldn't really care
  • I'd slap him back!
  • I would call the cops on him
  • Other?

Most Helpful Girl

• If any man who I am not romantically involved with touches me in any way... it will not go well for him. What you're talking about it sexual assault/harassment. And if you don't think I won't make that aware to both him and the police, you're wrong.

You do not touch people. You don't. That's how it is.

• what if he runs away right after?

• I would file a report with the police. I AM very good at observing people. The end. Why do you not accept that this is not okay?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I'd slap his face...

If I knew him and it was a joke, I'd be okay with it. =)
    And slap his ass back...

• I would slap him back ( not on the ass), he has no right to touch my ass, even if he's a friend of mine!

• if it was a friend i'd slap them back, (cause they probably did it as a joke) anyone else, will be lucky if they only get slapped back. hard or soft slap there will be hell to pay.

• If it was someone I knew like REALLY well I would playfully do it back. And if it were a stranger I would call the police no need for violence.

• Well... I'd like it if it was my boyfriend.

What Guys Said 4

• I would encourage the girl to call the cops and report him.

• o man back in college id grab asses all the time at parties while tipsy. no ass was safe from the wrath of my hand

• I hope people slap them on the face in return. Jerk. No decent man would do it to anyone stranger person.

• Well, if I were a woman, I would slap HIM in the ass!